Taylor swift

brettredmayne

20 minutes ago, Harmonic Prospector said:

For those of us who got a presale promise when pre-ordering midnights, how does this whole registering with ticketmaster thing work? Still have to register with ticketmaster despite the preorder?

SwiftSociety posted this… 🤷🏻‍♀️

1C8E911B-B5CE-45D6-AABB-1B0218954EFE.png

I’m surprised that everyone is counting her out so quickly. Beyoncé had people paying +£1000 because it was cheaper to fly to the UK and see her here for the 3rd time then buy tickets again in the US, and there’s gaps in the Eras tour that are half the then between London & Glasto (like Cincinnati & Kansas, or East Rutherford and Chicago) and with the same amount of time between a Sunday show and her next scheduled in Dublin to give her a rest. 

I’ll probably still buy a ticket for a London show as an avid fan, but I wouldn’t count her out yet as a Sunday headliner when her previous shows have accumulated the highest grossing tour for any female artist (https://www.capitalfm.com/news/taylor-swift-eras-tour-earnings/) - at the end of the day, this will always be a money-making endeavour to ensure future festivals  for the Eavis’ and they’ll likely want to capitalise on that  

Registered for London and also have midnights pre sale link. Expecting to have as much luck as not getting Glastonbury tickets this year. Also don’t expect to pay same as reputation tour which was £105 for good floor tickets at Wembley 🙄

3 hours ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

I'd be very surprised if couldn't get a ticket for Edinburgh. Id imagine another date at least would be added if sold out fast. 

I happened to be in Nashville on the Friday she was playing. Last minute tickets were $250 for the cheap seats, and went up to several thousand.

That was still cheaper than the week before, where there was nothing under $600.

Just now, Monty Pythagoras said:

I've just seen Anfield season ticket holders get their own presale so I'll probably have a go at picking some up then make a decision on going later on

Members too. Didn’t renew this year because I was sick of paying the annual sub to never get anywhere in the ticket sales, only for this to pop up. Fewmin’. 

17 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Members too. Didn’t renew this year because I was sick of paying the annual sub to never get anywhere in the ticket sales, only for this to pop up. Fewmin’. 

Hahah! The one perk of the membership and it's not even LFC related!

My dad is in the same boat, still paying the membership but only coming to games when I can pick up a random spare off the bloke next to me or a pal who can't go. Not a sniff in a sale all year.