Taylor swift

brettredmayne

3 hours ago, GeezLouise said:

That's actually not so bad. the floor seats are verrrrry expensive but i wouldn't mind going for the nosebleeds for £50. 

I imagine i'll be getting my tickets through twickets to avoid any dynamic pricing (Which is insane, but here we are)

How will Twickets work with dynamic pricing?  ATM you can’t sell for more than you paid (face value). Will that be the same if you bought at dynamic pricing?

26 minutes ago, tarw said:

How will Twickets work with dynamic pricing?  ATM you can’t sell for more than you paid (face value). Will that be the same if you bought at dynamic pricing?

I’ve seen a few Harry Styles tickets come up at the dynamic price (£200+) because you tell Twickets what you paid, they don’t know if it’s dynamic pricing or not

1 hour ago, GeezLouise said:

someone on here previously said that dynamic pricing didn't get included on twickets. it's face value. but perhaps it's changed. 

I think it’s the value you pay for the ticket (aka with the piss take dynamic pricing) and they mark them as “official platinum” bs in twickets

some poor souls trying to sell Harry Styles tickets..

963EE8ED-97D2-43A0-A7F1-A4BCABB446C4.thumb.jpeg.f9a5283d09b9d849f8793a36e31a269f.jpeg

I stand by the point that Taylor (if she ever plays) is one of the biggest acts Glastonbury can/will ever get.

Obviously those who grew up in a different time will disagree… but if we are talking about 21st century acts. Very few will be bigger than Taylor. She’s a larger than life booking at this point, easily up there with the Stones, Macca, Adele etc. the Golden circle of Glastonbury’s biggest ever headliners.

Edited by Matt42

16 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I stand by the point that Taylor (if she ever plays) is one of the biggest acts Glastonbury can/will ever get.

Obviously those who grew up in a different time will disagree… but if we are talking about 21st century acts. Very few will be bigger than Taylor. She’s a larger than life booking at this point, easily up there with the Stones, Macca, Adele etc. the Golden circle of Glastonbury’s biggest ever headliners.

That's me.

There's no way I can phrase this without the Swift mafia jumping on me, and I'm not saying she's bad, but the hype is off the scale. Although she is better than Adele and that ginger busker geezer.

At least one person on here has claimed she is one of the best singer songwriters of all time, sorry but this is nonsense, there are a huge number that are better.

One thing she is among the best ever at is PR and marketing.

I've probably failed Florian Saucer Attack's challenge here.

• Upvote 1

On 11/15/2022 at 7:03 PM, tarw said:

Pretty sure when I've sold Twickets in the past the FV price is pre loaded and you can only go a certain percentage higher to cover fees. 

On 11/16/2022 at 9:52 AM, GeezLouise said:

someone on here previously said that dynamic pricing didn't get included on twickets. it's face value. but perhaps it's changed. 

Not sure how Twickets could include it, they would have to have check the pricing of each ticket that was above advertised FV.