Taylor swift

brettredmayne

2 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

fair play.. assuming it would be the first week. gutted it isn't tomorrow 😞 want to know if she is playing in scotland or if ill need to travel 

I read somewhere on here she’s going to do Murrayfield around the same as Harry. Don’t remember who said!

3 hours ago, jannybruck said:

There's a few really good tunes but as a body of work it's far from a career best, and some of it runs a bit samey. Either way it's a good excuse for her to tour, so whatever.

Good summary, I think. Glad she's back and would be very excited for any shows but this is her weakest album in a while

4 minutes ago, willd255 said:

Good summary, I think. Glad she's back and would be very excited for any shows but this is her weakest album in a while

When you’re following folklore, evermore and two very well received re-records, you’re setting yourself up for a failure some time.

for what it’s worth I don’t think it’s weaker than Lover

Gotta say, although I like the album, it falls in to the same trap as Reputation in that Taylor doing ‘angry’ lyrics just sounds corny as hell, like the girl at school who’s really in to horses threatening to beat you up, and with the production and songs being so minimal the cringe lyrics are incredibly noticeable when they (often) pop up.