Sziget 2023

#1SzigetFan

6 hours ago, #1SzigetFan said:

I don't think it's Fall Out Boy, they're not that popular to get a big headliner announcement. I also believe it's Eminem.

Are Kings of Leon or Tame Impala way bigger than Fall Out Boy ? After all, the majori part of Sziget audience is between 25 and 35..exactly the Fall Out Boy "golden era" lol.

I'd be veeery happy with Eminem 😄 but I still think Fall Out Boy is a possibility.

49 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

Are Kings of Leon or Tame Impala way bigger than Fall Out Boy ?

I think they're a bit more popular, but anyway Sziget announced them with a bunch of other acts, not separately as they did in the past with Muse, Rihanna, Robbie Williams, Ed Sheeran and many others that are more popular.

If it's only one act to be announced, then I guess Eminem is more likely than Fall Out Boy.

Edited by #1SzigetFan

1 hour ago, #1SzigetFan said:

I think they're a bit more popular, but anyway Sziget announced them with a bunch of other acts, not separately as they did in the past with Muse, Rihanna, Robbie Williams, Ed Sheeran and many others that are more popular.

If it's only one act to be announced, then I guess Eminem is more likely than Fall Out Boy.

it's not an official act announced..it's a clue from SzigetLeaks lol

Just now, Qishere said:

Is it a clue or is he announcing he will be back soon? 

definitely a clue 😉

and Eminem would indeed be great, but if he's really in talks with Glastonbury, I don't see him headlining both glaston' and sziget ( the first festival is in June, and Sziget in August..) . But who knows ! ^^

2 hours ago, Archi said:

Any clue of when the announcement will happen?

I suppose as usual, end of November for the first one, and mid february for the second annoucement.

I thought about the last clues for the 2022 edition : every clue refers to a SONG ("love yourself" for Bieber ; "Elephant" for Tame Impala ; "shower the horse" instead of Ciao Adios for Anne Marie ; a "summer" picture for Calvin Harris), soooo I think @Sziget2023_Leaks ,with the last picture, might indead refers to Eminem, and not Fall Out Boy as I thought.

But Eminem was also supposed to be there in 2020, and finally he was never announced.. @Ken19 even said that Eminem finally canceled before the covid situation cancelling everything. That's why I still have doubts..

On 10/29/2022 at 12:01 PM, Matt86 said:

definitely a clue 😉

I don't see him headlining both glaston' and sziget ( the first festival is in June, and Sziget in August..) . But who knows ! ^^

I suppose logically he will do festivals in America either early or late summer. Then again he might spend the summer in Europe, with an American tour later in the year. 

Perhaps do glastonbury plus a couple of dates in between roskilde and werchter.

Can't see him just doing glastonbury if he is on the festival scene, then hopping back to America then coming back for the late summer fests like sziget/pukkelpop/reading/rock en seine/lowlands. 

But who knows the exposure he would get from glastonbury, is worthwhile for any artist. 

Saw him at Reading festival in 2001, regretted missing out on Mercury rev to this day. 😄

Edited by thetime
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ReljaGajić said:

Is it just me or is it weird to increase the price of the tickets without any names announced? 🙃

Usually Early Birds are cheaper because you don't exactly know what you pay for...
Festival account commented on Instagram that "first wave of lineup is coming real soon in November", so I can assume it matches the price increase, November 8th.

8 minutes ago, ReljaGajić said:

Is it just me or is it weird to increase the price of the tickets without any names announced? 🙃

Screenshot_20221031_121506.jpg

no, thats the normal price and the prime and citizen sales where for the ones who wants to buy tickets even due there are no names yet.

i dont think they believe anyone would buy tickets until there are some names.

28 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

Guys, could he just be hinting at a soon announcement? I wouldn‘t read to much into the line other than to „please stand by“ for an imminent announcement.

My thought exactly. If names are going to being announced around the time that ticket prices go up (in eight days' time) I would expect a few clues appearing at the end of this week.

3 hours ago, Mondo-kun said:

Usually Early Birds are cheaper because you don't exactly know what you pay for...
Festival account commented on Instagram that "first wave of lineup is coming real soon in November", so I can assume it matches the price increase, November 8th.

I thought that Szitizen Prime tickets were there for that (cheaper ticket without any names announced yet)