latitude 2023

jj200

I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but if it's Pulp, I'll be absolutely over the moon. They're very high up on my list of bands I'd like to see, and before they confirmed that they'd be touring next year, I didn't think I'd ever get to see them.

2 hours ago, sisco said:

Seen someone else saying they’re doing the livenation events (IOW, Latitude, Lytham and TRSMT).  If that’s true I doubt the 1975 info is correct.   Surely no chance IOW and Latitude share 2 headers is there?

Seems like they might both be headlining TRNSMT too, so a lot of sharing if so.

2 hours ago, Anonymous12345 said:

I think pulp would be off the scale, at latitude. But how likely actually are they. 

It seems too coincidental that they're announcing their dates the same day as 4 other festivals are announcing their full lineups so I'd hedge my bets on 85%

So Paolo and Pulp are pretty much locked on

The final headliner guess for me is out of Sam Fender, 1975, Florence, Kasabian or Christine and the Queens

13 minutes ago, Chapple12345 said:

So - Paolo/Pulp/Ezra? Or one of them a special guest? Guess we'll find out in a few hours 

I'm sure The 1975 were a lock in for this and IOW and TRNSMT.... Healy even said at their banquet show they playing a few UK festivals (can't be RnL, Glasto...) so would've expected em here. BUT why announce when Pulp announce if it isn't them on the bill? Hoping for a special guest situation! And still a bit let down no Flo or Haim or girls in general!!!

42 minutes ago, leath02 said:

So have they dropped Cinch this year?

Nice to no longer see Cinch Presents... on every tweet etc

Honestly, it was genuinely one of the biggest reasons I didn't want to go this year because of the Cinch partnership, WAY TOO repetitive, so happy it's been dropped too, haha! Now with all the awesome rumours, I'd be really happy to go back since going in 2021 😄

Edited by WMWMOfficial

Just now, gregory said:

?

I think the remaining headliner is likely to be The 1975 as we've had info on them playing. They've also confirmed they're doing festivals next year, and the only ones they can really do bar Glastonbury and R&L are TRNSMT, Latitude and IOW. They've been confirmed in an article to be playing TRNSMT, and someone had info that they were playing Latitude and IOW.

Still holding onto my belief that Sigur Ros could potentially headline?! VERY unlikely now, maybe they might headline Green Man or Glastonbury's Other Stage, but I want to see them on at least one bill, so holding onto this hope here 🙂

9 minutes ago, Miyn said:

I think the remaining headliner is likely to be The 1975 as we've had info on them playing. They've also confirmed they're doing festivals next year, and the only ones they can really do bar Glastonbury and R&L are TRNSMT, Latitude and IOW. They've been confirmed in an article to be playing TRNSMT, and someone had info that they were playing Latitude and IOW.

1975 are too big ( or at least think they are 😉 )for Latitude IMO, let's see 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, gregory said:

1975 are too big ( or at least think they are 😉 )for Latitude IMO, let's see 

If they are doing fests and its not going to be R&L / Glasto, Latitude is the next level down really - not sure where else they would play in the midlands sort of area