Arctic Monkeys

FloorFiller

On 8/18/2022 at 8:38 PM, EighteenSixty7 said:

They’ve played That’s Where You’re Wrong tonight in Prague. Speechless. One of my favourite AM tracks. 

Four out of Five also returned. 

Same, absolutely love it. Hope they continue to play it

21 hours ago, mufcok said:

May be putting 2 + 2 together and getting 5, and I haven't been on for a few days so apologies if it's been mentioned:

I posted a while back saying I've been told off a few people that this upcoming record will be the last one for AM. The people who've told me are well connected enough to know, when it comes to the band (I take no joy in this, they're one of my favourite bands).

During I Wanna Be Yours the other night Alex said "it kind of feels like the end of something". Maybe unrelated, but seems very random.

I'm gonna hammer their gigs next year, on the assumption that this is true.

It was the end of something. It was the second last song.

I guess I am indeed putting 2+ 2 together and getting 5, then.

Roll on the album/tour announcement.

Also, don't know what's going down at their gig tonight - but the Arctic Monkeys US account (generally in the know) seems to think it'll be a must watch, should a livestream appear 

Edited by mufcok

4 minutes ago, EighteenSixty7 said:

They’ve just played a new track! AM7 era has officially started 😁

Cba looking for a video right now but what was the vibe like? Rocky/rager or slow/continuation of Tranquility Base sound?

edit: actually just saw the vid posted in the Twitter link above and quickly flicked through it. Sounds like the loungey aspects of the last album with the bluesy aspects of AM from what I’ve gathered. 

Edited by FloorFiller