LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

56 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

im hoping it goes back to camping  ... will coldplay need it ? possibly not but maybe competition isnt so strong ? cant remember what they've played against previously 

In 2005, Coldplay were up against Razorlight on the Other, so I'm sure the Pyramid wasn't even halfway full.

39 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

Does Stonebridge bar usually get its own poster? Can't remember if it's included with The Park or not..

Had its own pre-full line-up poster in 2009, 10 & 11. Then nothing until 2019, in that year it came after the full line-up. In 2022 it was on the Park poster but also got its own one after the full line-up. Last year it was included on The Park poster only.

Edited by Gnomicide
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Charliehmiller said:

i wonder if Row Mead will return this year as a campsite or if they will keep that area for the Pyramid again. 

i really hope so - last year, the usually really rather nice longdrops on the path in Big Ground ended up resembling one of the circles of Hell because of all the extra people that arrived on Row Mead for shows.

1 hour ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Have you got your Sexy Jesus T-shirt yet?

IMG_1377.jpeg

I need one of those!

1 hour ago, Drfoxxx said:

Said he thinks there's something "mega in the works". Not sure what that is!

Secret sets confirming..?

I can't see how they can do much more within that area unless they branch out on to the glorious hill somehow (i.e in direction of where Paul McCartney was driven to show his wife the view). 

11 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

Secret sets confirming..?

I can't see how they can do much more within that area unless they branch out on to the glorious hill somehow (i.e in direction of where Paul McCartney was driven to show his wife the view). 

He’s said an artist but won’t say anymore.

13 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Not sure whey you can only pre order the T-shirt. 

They’ll be available onsite 

just means you can avoid the queues and pick it up when you get there “click & collect” 

My thoughts, I know nobody asked:

This week (6th May) - new map, new Arcadia

Next week (13th May) - Glasto Latino, Poetry & Words, Strummerville, Block9, CarHenge

The week after (20th May) - Rocket Lounge + Deluxe Diner, Pilton Palais, Green Futures, Unfairground, Park stage

Week after that (27th May) - full lineup with times

Still enough left for roughly 4-5 announcements per week

Edited by Acid_Haze

10 hours ago, Acid_Haze said:

My thoughts, I know nobody asked:

This week (6th May) - new map, new Arcadia

Next week (13th May) - Glasto Latino, Poetry & Words, Strummerville, Block9, CarHenge

The week after (20th May) - Rocket Lounge + Deluxe Diner, Pilton Palais, Green Futures, Unfairground, Park stage

Week after that (27th May) - full lineup with times

Still enough left for roughly 4-5 announcements per week

I would love this. 

Fingers crossed. 

Had a quick look on their website at the "Oh My God! It's The Merch" section (great name).  Very tempted by this one....

image.thumb.png.4d8ec264a11333d6a5546fc773b6db57.png