The Weather Thread 2023

tazbang

8 minutes ago, D-Low said:

R*in aside, is it looking less cold/windy in the nights this year? Last year felt like it had an arctic breeze blowing in every evening. Hoping for less fleeces this year to pack lighter

Yup. Last year was one of he colder night times I've experiences at the festival. 

Last year there was no cloud cover, and the Saturday night was the clearest night I’ve ever seen on the farm… which is why you were getting “feels like” temps of 6c. I was over at Cineramageddon and it was hard to watch the film inside the car as the windows were steaming up

4 minutes ago, Drinky said:

Last year there was no cloud cover, and the Saturday night was the clearest night I’ve ever seen on the farm… which is why you were getting “feels like” temps of 6c. I was over at Cineramageddon and it was hard to watch the film inside the car as the windows were steaming up

kennethwilliamsmatron.gif

9 minutes ago, Drinky said:

IMG_0377.gif.25811f6a68808de57c3154a309b2ed32.gif

1 hour ago, Drinky said:

Weirdly enough, I don't remember it being that cold. I do remember in 2019 the Saturday night became really cold and everyone has inappropriate clothing on due to the baking heat in the day. Plus unexpected as the night before had been so mild - no jumper needed ar 5am in Temple