Pete Doherty is ill

gazzared

Pete Doherty is ill   

73 members have voted

1. 1. Pete Doherty is ill and didnt turn up for his virgin radio interview today - should I change my Friday morning plans ?

• Yes
    • No

I know someone in Two Door Cinema Club's tech. Said that at Templhof festival in Berlin last week, Pete walked into the TDCC dressing room, told the band he's a huge fan, emptied their fridge of all booze and then just walked out.

Edited by briddj
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sisco said:

He’s talking about his life, music and new book tonight in Ely and tomoz in Liverpool.  I think he’s fine

yeah he just didnt turn up for his live book interview at vrigin radio this morning, hopefully he'll meet other commitments if hes not too ill

Not planning on seeing the LIbertines.  I really enjoyed them last time when they were the surprise act on the Pyramid.  I'll leave that memory as it is.

On a separate note, Mike Scott (the Waterboys) has tweeted that he is positive and they are cancelling tomorrow's gig.  He hopes to be negative by Friday.  Glastonbury is a week away, so should be fine...

3 minutes ago, Watergirl said:

Mike Scott (the Waterboys) has tweeted that he is positive and they are cancelling tomorrow's gig.  He hopes to be negative by Friday.  Glastonbury is a week away, so should be fine...

Yeah I guess if you're going to get Covid now is the time to get it. Would start to be a bit too close to comfort in a day or 2.

4 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Yeah I guess if you're going to get Covid now is the time to get it. Would start to be a bit too close to comfort in a day or 2.

Tbh should this make a blind bit of difference, other than if Mike feels like shit on the day?

11 hours ago, Pinhead said:

Tbh should this make a blind bit of difference, other than if Mike feels like shit on the day?

I genuinely have no clue what the Covid rules are any more. A colleague mentioned about having to isolate for 5 days or until negative but not a clue if that’s right. Would hate for any act to have to miss it due to isolating. 

Of course they could just be talking nonsense and there are no rules 🤷🏻‍♂️