Have you SEEn your tickets ?

Crazyfool01

Ticket arrival Poll   

235 members have voted

1. 1. have those golden tickets turned up yet ?

• Tickets arrived
    • Tickets dispatched
    • Not sent yet
    • Houston we have a problem ?

2 hours ago, Alvoram said:

Hey @crazyfool1 Just so you know, there's no way for people to change their vote as their status changes... Was that not an option when creating the poll? 

It’s a snap poll that you can’t change your vote.  Just like the one that helped Boris fucking Johnson cling on to his job, 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Ayrshire Chris said:

It’s a snap poll that you can’t change your vote.  Just like the one that helped Boris fucking Johnson cling on to his job, 

We can do another in a week or so … hopefully that will show as 100% or as near as damn it …. The poll currently seems ahead of the see tickets order tracker 

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

We can do another in a week or so … hopefully that will show as 100% or as near as damn it …. The poll currently seems ahead of the see tickets order tracker 

To be fair I suspect that is always a bit behind. 

My tracker has been updated today to say that the tickets were delivered to my parents house and were signed for...but I don't recognise the signature as anything even remotely like my parent's initials or names etc.... Have seen so many horror stories about people losing their tickets this year and not getting any help. Time to sweat 😬

8 minutes ago, Sundance said:

My tracker has been updated today to say that the tickets were delivered to my parents house and were signed for...but I don't recognise the signature as anything even remotely like my parent's initials or names etc.... Have seen so many horror stories about people losing their tickets this year and not getting any help. Time to sweat 😬

it's likely the postie signed for them and posted them through the letter box - that seems to be the case for a lot of people this year  (myself included)

Just now, Jon F said:

it's likely the postie signed for them and posted them through the letter box - that seems to be the case for a lot of people this year  (myself included)

Ahh thank you that's made me feel slightly better. Parents did say they were likely to be out this morning as well so really hoping that's what's happened and they've just been posted through the letterbox. Now to hope the b*stard dog doesn't eat them haha

Just now, Sundance said:

Ahh thank you that's made me feel slightly better. Parents did say they were likely to be out this morning as well so really hoping that's what's happened and they've just been posted through the letterbox. Now to hope the b*stard dog doesn't eat them haha

I had the same worry and got there about 30 seconds before the dog!

1 hour ago, Jon F said:

I had the same worry and got there about 30 seconds before the dog!

Update: You were right! Tickets posted through door by lovely local postie who signed for them himself. Dog successfully cornered and distracted with treats before he noticed the letter. Panic over!

• Upvote 1

Tickets arrived last week. Special delivery but postie just put through letterbox which I think they can if deemed 'secure'

Now just waiting on campervan ticket which was from the final re sale. Tracker says in stock not yet despatched. Not sure why they leave it so soon to the date. Hopefully will be sent out next day or so. Not going to stress just yet!

Wonder why it is such a mess this year? On the Ireland thread Brexit could be a factor, but why is posting from UK to UK so much worse than previous years? 

I live in Ireland and for a while my ticket comfortably arrived early June, via recorded delivery.  The last three times I went coach, so it wasn't an issue...  I'd imagine all these uncertainties ruin the excitement somewhat.

3 minutes ago, Watergirl said:

Wonder why it is such a mess this year? On the Ireland thread Brexit could be a factor, but why is posting from UK to UK so much worse than previous years? 

I live in Ireland and for a while my ticket comfortably arrived early June, via recorded delivery.  The last three times I went coach, so it wasn't an issue...  I'd imagine all these uncertainties ruin the excitement somewhat.

There aren't many people in the UK still waiting for tickets to be despatched. (are there even any? Or is it just internationals now?) 

I just got despatch confirmation for my Sticklinch Parking Pass though. 🙂

32 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

There aren't many people in the UK still waiting for tickets to be despatched. (are there even any? Or is it just internationals now?) 

I just got despatch confirmation for my Sticklinch Parking Pass though. 🙂

Looks like the main man @Neilis still waiting on his. Safe to say that if he is, there's probably other UK people too (albeit is looks like the vast majority have got theirs now)

On 6/8/2022 at 1:49 PM, Sundance said:

Update: You were right! Tickets posted through door by lovely local postie who signed for them himself. Dog successfully cornered and distracted with treats before he noticed the letter. Panic over!

Your lovely local postie isn’t supposed to sign for things himself. The whole reason registered post exists is to ensure that the stuff gets to the right person. I’ve given my postman 2 bollockings over this. You shouldn’t let them get away with it. If he’d accidentally delivered them to the wrong address and just signed it himself you could be screwed. 

That is exactly what seems to have happened to ours. No sign of our tickets at ours but been signed for, checked both neighbours no luck there either. Royal mail says it has not been delivered to our address but seetickets just say signed for and they're lost with no reprint. So Yeh pretty stressed right now. 

Edited by Rosspoodle
Typo

1 hour ago, TheDayman said:

Looks like the main man @Neilis still waiting on his. Safe to say that if he is, there's probably other UK people too (albeit is looks like the vast majority have got theirs now)

Hey @Neil are you waiting on despatch, or just for them to arrive? 

1 hour ago, Madyaker said:

Your lovely local postie isn’t supposed to sign for things himself. The whole reason registered post exists is to ensure that the stuff gets to the right person. I’ve given my postman 2 bollockings over this. You shouldn’t let them get away with it. If he’d accidentally delivered them to the wrong address and just signed it himself you could be screwed. 

Thanks, it's fine. It's not actually my local postie anyway, it's back in my parents' (very rural) village. My dad apparently knows him which is why I think he felt he could sign and post through the door. All's well that ends well 🙂

1 hour ago, Alvoram said:

Hey @Neil are you waiting on despatch, or just for them to arrive? 

Looks like they're nearly there (well they've now got 2 Glastonbury events and weirdly, car parking passes are going backwards). Of course, thats if the tracker can be trusted at all!

Fierce unlucky for us being in the last 3% 🤦

Screenshot_20220613-152517_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, Rosspoodle said:

That is exactly what seems to have happened to ours. No sign of our tickets at ours but been signed for, checked both neighbours no luck there either. Royal mail says it has not been delivered to our address but seetickets just say signed for and they're lost with no reprint. So Yeh pretty stressed right now. 

I can’t believe how anxious you must be feeling. See have got to sort this out for you. Fingers and toes crossed they turn up - I’d be knocking on everyone’s doors in a 500m perimeter! And sifting through all the junk mail. Good luck 🍀