Slam Dunk Festival 2023

On a serious (yet awfully meh) note, could it be All Time Low? Could be waiting for Reading & Leeds to start/finish to announce it and maybe Turnstile for next year as they've now played at All Points East?

Rock Scene: All Time Low

Dickies: The Offspring

Jagermeister: Turnstile

Rock Sound: Four Year Strong

Key Club: Bob Vylan

Edited by LazyDavid

8 hours ago, LazyDavid said:

On a serious (yet awfully meh) note, could it be All Time Low? Could be waiting for Reading & Leeds to start/finish to announce it and maybe Turnstile for next year as they've now played at All Points East?

Rock Scene: All Time Low

Dickies: The Offspring

Jagermeister: Turnstile

Rock Sound: Four Year Strong

Key Club: Bob Vylan

I fully think PID will be back this year. I'd be surprised by a Offspring clash with All Time Low. For me this year, Neck Deep and Alexisonfire cater differently to Sum 41.

I'm going to go with a PID stage with NOFX returning, I fully expect LTJ to return 3rd down too.

Turnstile has to be in with a shout, but I think they could sub it instead. It's not my zone totally though.

My guess is The Offspring with Rancid underneath aka Dropkicks, Sum 41. I'd go with NFG and FYS the two below them. Obviously that is bias but it fits too.