Slam Dunk Festival 2023

Absolutely gutted that I had to miss the one time streetlight manifesto will be on uk soil for probably this decade but this is a good starting announcement to bring me back I think.

Hope some who dropped out like spanish love songs come back and its slam dunks turn to host pup

8 minutes ago, jonnyisRFC said:

Fantastic line up! Was hoping Spanish love songs would be back after pulling out last minute last year but that really is a strong first line up. 

Tbf plenty of time for them to be announced. Might do a headline tour or 2000trees got them.

7 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Missed Four Year Strong in there, please bring the Enemy of the World shows over, that alone would probably get me the ticket.

Was hoping for this as well but given that the bands doing anniversary shows have it advertised on the poster I doubt it'll happen.

1 minute ago, justanothername said:

Also no Turnstile so far is interesting. Would have thought they were a shoe in. Wonder if Download got them.

That was my thought, surely Download's done whatever they possibly can to get them in after how much they've blown up. Just don't stick them headlining the fucking third stage, please. Big stage, big slot. 

3 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

£86.90 with all fees is the early bird on Friday, after that it's £96.90. 

Right after you said that I looked at the ticket page properly and youre right, guess il wait for the next announcement that might happen before early bird ends and decide on tickets then. 

Of the not known names to me Noahfinnce doesn't sound too bad and im sure will grow on me if I keep listening to his songs.

4 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Bigger than both of the current ones, I can't see that being a later addition unless I've missed something with how SD do announcements. 

I'm sure (if I'm not mistaken) that Sum 41 weren't in the first wave of announcements for 2022? Just Alexisonfire and Rancid who are (probably) smaller than Sum 41?

18 minutes ago, Pottsy2913 said:

I'm sure (if I'm not mistaken) that Sum 41 weren't in the first wave of announcements for 2022? Just Alexisonfire and Rancid who are (probably) smaller than Sum 41?

Sum 41 and Dropkicks replaced Rancid and then Dropkicks dropped out (waheeey) too later. Bit of a mess so it's hard to gauge. I think it was Neck Deep who were announced last.

Possibly Turnstile are due to be the third, probably closer to the size of the others than ADTR. 

Edited by BenG92

7 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Sum 41 and Dropkicks replaced Rancid and then Dropkicks dropped out (waheeey) too later. Bit of a mess so it's hard to gauge. I think it was Neck Deep who were announced last.

Possibly Turnstile are due to be the third, probably closer to the size of the others than ADTR. 

Did Dropkicks drop out? I'm sure they were there....mind you, I was hammered the whole time, staggering towards Alexisonfire, haha

Got recommendations by Turnstile? Heard they're pretty good, and seem to be getting a lot of praise

8 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Dropkicks played this year, I was there 

4 minutes ago, Pottsy2913 said:

Did Dropkicks drop out? I'm sure they were there....mind you, I was hammered the whole time, staggering towards Alexisonfire, haha

Got recommendations by Turnstile? Heard they're pretty good, and seem to be getting a lot of praise

3 minutes ago, atomised said:

Dropkicks played this year, I was there 

Sorry yeah, got mixed up, Dropkicks still played. Rancid were the dropouts. 

Just listen to Turnstile's latest album, they've always been great but it's what's catapulted them into the sun.