Hospitality Tickets

donshakey

• 11 months later...

Hey all, does anyone know when hospitality tickets get dispatched? I got one from a friend who works in the music industry but her colleagues are notoriously hard to get a hold of and we've not received communication. Is it different depending on the company? We paid a couple of weeks ago in May. Thanks so much!

2 hours ago, Tb19947 said:

Hey all, does anyone know when hospitality tickets get dispatched? I got one from a friend who works in the music industry but her colleagues are notoriously hard to get a hold of and we've not received communication. Is it different depending on the company? We paid a couple of weeks ago in May. Thanks so much!

My mate works in the music biz. He gets allocated tickets every year. 
He still buys them, has to give his registration details etc. there sent to his house. 
Can you not check with seetickets? Reg details and the  postcode there sent too.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, I realise Glasto is in full swing but I'm throwing out a desperate plea here. 

Not being there for the first time since since 2013 is killing me. Don't suppose anyone knows anyone in the Beeb or any record labels who have leftover hospitality tickets going? 

13 minutes ago, Ameliadee said:

Does anyone know where I can buy Glasto hospitality tickets for 2024? 

It’s a bit early, but there are a few avenues. Most you’re looking at around 4-5k as they come with camping packages. Unless you know people in the industry you would find it hard to get any at face value 

• 10 months later...
13 minutes ago, Oll678 said:

Anyone have/know of someone selling hospitality tickets this year? Preferably not through a ‘vip company’ as they want stupid money. If anyone knows of any going please send me a message, thanks! 

You’ll only likely find those way above face value unless you have a contact in the industry unfortunately. And my contact has sold out of their vip packages this year, it’s huge demand. 

19 minutes ago, Oll678 said:

Anyone have/know of someone selling hospitality tickets this year? Preferably not through a ‘vip company’ as they want stupid money. If anyone knows of any going please send me a message, thanks! 

Possibly lovefields may have some after the final cancellation on Saturday 4th may. Will still cost around 8grand for two

£750 or £650   seems very cheap - I know that lasdt year Hopitality tickets were changoing hands at £1500 per ticket and this was not a one off peak price it ws a price I saw a lot from different sources and I know people that were happy to pay it too. 

16 minutes ago, upstream said:

£750 or £650   seems very cheap - I know that lasdt year Hopitality tickets were changoing hands at £1500 per ticket and this was not a one off peak price it ws a price I saw a lot from different sources and I know people that were happy to pay it too. 

FV is £900 this year. That's what we paid and it was through someone in the industry and face value. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kemosabe said:

FV is £900 this year. That's what we paid and it was through someone in the industry and face value. 

I can verify that. The festival is very strict on the resale of hospitality tickets, with names printed on tickets and photo ID required to exchange them for hospitality wristbands. 

42 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I can verify that. The festival is very strict on the resale of hospitality tickets, with names printed on tickets and photo ID required to exchange them for hospitality wristbands. 

yep, full terms here for anyone interested:

https://hospitality.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/terms/

• Like 1

Managed to get one through a mate in the industry and pay through the nose for it too but fock it ...

Anyone in the know what you get with a hospitality ticket vs a normal ticket, besides a slightly better camping ground and the shortcut between the Other and the Pyramid.

4 minutes ago, Pateen said:

Managed to get one through a mate in the industry and pay through the nose for it too but fock it ...

Anyone in the know what you get with a hospitality ticket vs a normal ticket, besides a slightly better camping ground and the shortcut between the Other and the Pyramid.

That's about it - though I would argue about the better camping ground part.

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Yeah, same standard as us grunts in genpop, but with the added attraction of a fence so you don't have to look down on us.

57 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Thanks NI.

Someone mentioned access to a small stage n bar areas up near the park as was. 

Anyone know anything about that?

5 minutes ago, Pateen said:

Thanks NI.

Someone mentioned access to a small stage n bar areas up near the park as was. 

Anyone know anything about that?

100% not anything to do with hospitality tickets i'm afraid.

1 hour ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I thought the camping area was awful, by Thursday evening everyone was crammed in like sardines with people pitching up on the fire exit routes and being moved on. 

1 hour ago, Pateen said:

You might get showers, but don't quote me on that. Maybe some food & drinks vendors inside the hospitality camp fence.

you get the interstate cut through between pyramid and other stage and camping and that’s pretty much it. If you’re lucky, some other bars might let you in on hospitality band but most won’t. There’s a little food and cafe bit inside the camping plus showers and flushing loos (I haven’t done it since 2016 so could have changed alot in that time!)