Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

6 hours ago, Supernova. said:

Mine says:

Not Despatched

These items are not despatched by See

😞

Make sure you've used the booking reference for your main payment. I got that message when I entered my deposit confirmation reference but it's a different confirmation number for the main balance.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dcsessions said:

Make sure you've used the booking reference for your main payment. I got that message when I entered my deposit confirmation reference but it's a different confirmation number for the main balance.

Oh yes thank you! It now says they will be dispatched shortly! 

45 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Yes, reckon the ticket delivery should ramp up from next week. Checking back we got ours end of May last year. Then its finding the safe place to keep them!

Always a nightmare. I suddenly feel like nowhere in my house is secure and secret enough. I love getting the tickets but sometimes when they arrive early it just causes me more stress 

2 hours ago, drunk pumpkin said:

Always a nightmare. I suddenly feel like nowhere in my house is secure and secret enough. I love getting the tickets but sometimes when they arrive early it just causes me more stress 

Then you have to remember where you have securely put them!!!

2 hours ago, RichieSpenno said:

See have no tracking info for mine!

But I have all my confirmation emails.  

Panic.  

EDIT.  Never mind.  I'd put in my reg number and not the order reference.  Happy Thursday everyone!

I would advise you do what I do, memorise your order ref, means you can check it hourly wherever you are😊😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Helsbels said:

At what point did you realise you forgot them? Hope you hadnt got all the way there!

yep! all the way to the gate, 2017 I think.

It was a nightmare, took hours being told we'd get in and not to worry to eventually being told absolutely not?  go away.

The staff and security on Gate A were magically and very helpful. 

I eventually had to call my brother in law, he started driving down from Liverpool with the tickets, I started driving back up. We met at a junction about half way, I turned round and came back.

Thankfully that year I had a tent on Pennards with Camp Light already reserved. 

We got to the tent about 2am.

We'd left home at 7am the day before!

1 minute ago, drunk pumpkin said:

yep! all the way to the gate, 2017 I think.

It was a nightmare, took hours being told we'd get in and not to worry to eventually being told absolutely not?  go away.

The staff and security on Gate A were magically and very helpful. 

I eventually had to call my brother in law, he started driving down from Liverpool with the tickets, I started driving back up. We met at a junction about half way, I turned round and came back.

Thankfully that year I had a tent on Pennards with Camp Light already reserved. 

We got to the tent about 2am.

We'd left home at 7am the day before!

how on earth did you not check you had your tickets before you left?! 😄