Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

26 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Just had a look and I have the same as you. I'm going to tell myself this means we'll be amongst the first to get them and then be disappointed when it isn't the case.

When the next printing batch arrives and is placed directly on top of our pile, for them to work from the top... 😭

34 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

My individual tracker that you get from the email link says "tickets in stock" as well

Delivery Details

Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided.

Same as mine.

30 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Just had a look and I have the same as you. I'm going to tell myself this means we'll be amongst the first to get them and then be disappointed when it isn't the case.

That would be lovely.

7 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

When the next printing batch arrives and is placed directly on top of our pile, for them to work from the top... 😭

Now that's all I can imagine 😄 Dammit. 

3 minutes ago, Kaboom Boxer said:

That would be lovely.

Wouldn't it! I never really get mine that late but it would be lovely to have them really early.

Although then the daily panic checking to make sure they're still in the safe place you left them can start which isn't much better.

50 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Wouldn't it! I never really get mine that late but it would be lovely to have them really early.

Although then the daily panic checking to make sure they're still in the safe place you left them can start which isn't much better.

It's my first time, could do without the panic.

I'm already having recurring doubt that I successfully paid the balance. Keep re-checking my confirmation e-mail to confirm.

4 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

This, in some ways, is worse than not having them yet! I check my drawer at least once a day. 

1 hour ago, gooner1990 said:

This whole entering the booking ref and postcode, then a link being sent to your email which is then only valid for 12 hours is rather irritating! 😄 

it's even worse when you put your postcode in and it doesn't work! (with Irish Eircodes...or at least, not with mine)....Blind panic for a minute as you try the email address option, which then works and you can breathe again! (says tickets in stock for me too). 

2 hours ago, gooner1990 said:

This whole entering the booking ref and postcode, then a link being sent to your email which is then only valid for 12 hours is rather irritating! 😄 

Yeah I agree I thought I’d done something wrong as last you you just entered your reference and post code which I did about 40 times a day at one point because I was going away and my tickets were late

mine also showing as in stock 

26 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

OK, soon be  time to start smiling and being nice to the postie, and to try and remember if you gave him/her a Xmas tip😊

Our postman changes weekly these days!

I have a question...something I've not come across before so hopefully someone on here can shed some light.

A friend of mine is in the middle of moving house - he moved out of his last address last Friday and moves into his new address later this week. He's been onto his Seetickets account and changed the delivery address to the new address for his GA tickets, but when he puts in the booking reference for his CV ticket it still has his previous address and there is no way to change it. Furthermore, it states that CV tickets are not dispatched by Seetickets.

I've reassured him that in all the years I've been going the CV ticket has always arrived with the GA ticket, so there should be nothing to worry about, but I just wondered if anyone else had any experience of this scenario?

Trev

14 minutes ago, Pear_Cider said:

I have a question...something I've not come across before so hopefully someone on here can shed some light.

A friend of mine is in the middle of moving house - he moved out of his last address last Friday and moves into his new address later this week. He's been onto his Seetickets account and changed the delivery address to the new address for his GA tickets, but when he puts in the booking reference for his CV ticket it still has his previous address and there is no way to change it. Furthermore, it states that CV tickets are not dispatched by Seetickets.

I've reassured him that in all the years I've been going the CV ticket has always arrived with the GA ticket, so there should be nothing to worry about, but I just wondered if anyone else had any experience of this scenario?

Trev

I always find if you are moving best just to pay for mail forwarding for a little while just to be certain with all post.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kugglaw said:

The tickets are delivered well before the festival aren’t they? I’m on holiday the week leading up to it.

they absolutely should be ... its rare they come that late but is possible 

8 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

they absolutely should be ... its rare they come that late but is possible 

Fingers crossed but they’re didn’t arrive in time for me last year. I had to collect mine from the international box office onsite. It was pretty stressful, not gonna lie. Both See Tickets and Glastonbury were pretty relaxed with their responses and info. We didn’t even know until we actually had our tickets in-hand whether we would actually be able to collect them. All worked out fine in the end and when we arrived home after the festival our tickets were in our letterbox, but it was a bit of a worry building up to the festival. I suspect it’ll be the same this year but we’ll see 🤞🏼