Resale helpers for Spreadsheet

Crazyfool01

I was definitely willing to help, but we're now heading abroad at the end of this month 😑 Just wanted to wish you all the best of luck! I'll be willing you on in spirit, not that it counts for anything! I'm sure you will all get what you need ✌️

6 hours ago, gigpusher said:

It's a numbers game, the more of us who can commit to trying to get all efesters there the happier we'll all be in June. I and several friends are happy to try and help coach tickets out on Thursday and if by dumb luck I get mine straight away on resale day we'll keep trying for others.

Am hoping Mr Gigpusher has earned us some karma points with his sterling work on resurrecting Efestivals. 

Thank you - this is very very kind of you. I would love to go to my first glasto and have asked to be added to the coach resale spreadsheet if there is space. Will help anyone on coach resale and general resale 🙂

19 minutes ago, mcshed said:

Surely someone just trying for whoever messes up the system, if they get a ticket for a mix of people from different groups then anyone else getting through will be hit with the tickets already purchased from one of the registrations error message.

The spreadsheet is organised in groupings

2 hours ago, mcshed said:

Surely someone just trying for whoever messes up the system, if they get a ticket for a mix of people from different groups then anyone else getting through will be hit with the tickets already purchased from one of the registrations error message.

Ok so a quick summary … we have 2 spreadsheets 1 for bus 1 for main in which everyone is grouped in 2s or 4s … those groups are fixed and help needs to be for all those people in those groups …. Helpers from the start of both sales that have expressed no preference as to whom they help will be divided up amongst the spreadsheet … and will help those groups ( I’ll probably put names in a hat ) anyone that has expressed who they want to help carry’s on and does that . Once a group is complete they inform the watts app group and the admin will update the spreadsheet in real time and those people move to help another group … either above or below them on the spreadsheet that has not already turned green . Anyone joining later to help wont be allocated a group … they should just help anyone that isn’t yet green and we move through both sales with more and more people helping fewer and fewer groups . Hopefully we end up with a lovely beautiful green spreadsheet and over 60 happy efesters 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gigpusher said:

The spreadsheet is organised in groupings

I understand that, it was in response to somebody saying they were only going to try for people who they recognise because they post a lot and @crazyfool1 saying fine. Surely the response to that should be if you can't pick a group that you're happy to try for then don't bother as trying for people out with the group structure can mess things up for more people than it helps.

5 minutes ago, mcshed said:

I understand that, it was in response to somebody saying they were only going to try for people who they recognise because they post a lot and @crazyfool1 saying fine. Surely the response to that should be if you can't pick a group that you're happy to try for then don't bother as trying for people out with the group structure can mess things up for more people than it helps.

Only helping *groups* with people in I recognise. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, mcshed said:

Yeah help should be for the listed groups only … hopefully not caused any confusion there 

15 hours ago, kalifire said:

Coach resale is 5am my time. General resale is 7pm.

I'll help with both, but I'll need payment details from whoever I'm trying to help - I'm not in a position to pay upfront.

If anyone is willing to share payment details before the sale, let me know and you'll have my help on the day. I promise not to book a cruise to Barbados instead.

I'm not on the sheet but happy to do this if you don't find anyone who is happy with this thats on the main sheet - just ping me over a dm.

4 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

2 weeks today for bus … and the Sunday after for main … all details are on this thread for bus 

Hello crazy,

I'd like to be able to help on both days. However, my memory has been jeopardised - significantly. Is it possible to be given a group to go for each day, but be not cast in a tablet of stone ie. would it alter things in a non beneficial way for some. if it's fluid then I could put my name down. let me know? I only say that because I can't trust myself nowadays, and that seems to be going on forever ie I don't think my ability to provide guarantees has been taken away. 

Please let me know because I would, ideally, like to help a group get in.

Just now, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello crazy,

I'd like to be able to help on both days. However, my memory has been jeopardised - significantly. Is it possible to be given a group to go for each day, but be not cast in a tablet of stone ie. would it alter things in a non beneficial way for some. if it's fluid then I could put my name down. let me know? I only say that because I can't trust myself nowadays, and that seems to be going on forever ie I don't think my ability to provide guarantees has been taken away. 

Please let me know because I would, ideally, like to help a group get in.

It would be beneficial to help myself or vintage  groups as you offered previously if you can’t help us it’s cool too … I’ll pm you 

20 hours ago, kalifire said:

Coach resale is 5am my time. General resale is 7pm.

I'll help with both, but I'll need payment details from whoever I'm trying to help - I'm not in a position to pay upfront.

If anyone is willing to share payment details before the sale, let me know and you'll have my help on the day. I promise not to book a cruise to Barbados instead.

Crap I just realized the same thing... 

I don't have enough room on my card for deposits at the moment, so someone would have to share their details up front with me!

8 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

It would be beneficial to help myself or vintage  groups as you offered previously if you can’t help us it’s cool too … I’ll pm you 

No, I can and will do it. I take it that you are both going for coach and the sale on Sunday? Just send me over (in the most basic form  (so I can understand it all) and I will do my bit. I've been trying for people for a number of years now, and actually managed to get an efester a ticket one year - so, I reckon I'm about due another 'win'.

3 hours ago, Will999 said:

I can try for someone on the 27th if you let me know details etc.

That would be hugely appreciated. 

There will be a new post shortly before the resale with details of how, who and when to help if you could keep your eye out for it please. 

On 3/10/2022 at 5:17 PM, Outsider said:

Only helping *groups* with people in I recognise. 

I’m happy to take the same approach as Outsider. I can cover the payment if I’m able to get in and sort out afterwards. Will just need a way to let the group know if I’m successful. 

On 3/10/2022 at 7:15 PM, Avalon_Fields said:

I’m available to help, especially the coach sale and I’d indicated previously I’d help @crazyfool1, I’ll also help on the general resale if I can, our gang do have two groups to get so it’s less likely but will try if possible.

I’ve tried to DM you but account isn’t accepting messages ?