2023 legend slot

ProperTea

On 10/27/2022 at 4:56 PM, Crazyfool01 said:

if its the spice girls its without victoria 

sveral spices said theyd not been asked, and matt42 said glasto wouldn't book them without posh spice.

8 minutes ago, OBface said:

I have info on who's lined up for the slot that I can't divulge. Which I get is super annoying.

They haven't been mentioned on here thus far and would have huge crowd appeal whilst pissing off swathes of the festival old guard. 

Roxy in the bin then? Thank god

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OBface said:

I have info on who's lined up for the slot that I can't divulge. Which I get is super annoying.

They haven't been mentioned on here thus far and would have huge crowd appeal whilst pissing off swathes of the festival old guard. 

Do you mean for 2023 or further down the line?

19 minutes ago, OBface said:

Cat amongst the efests pigeons 

Is this a Roxy Music down vote?

Edited by leath02

22 minutes ago, OBface said:

56 pages and we haven't mentioned absolutely everyone, ever. We're slipping up...

28 minutes ago, OBface said:

One direction reunion

Fatboy Slim? If he's after ticking off every stage at the festival this would be his chance for the Pyramid. Also a consolation prize for his 2020 Other Stage headline booking being scrapped.

Not sure if he could work a daytime show, but I have seen other DJ's mid-afternoon (Shy FX @ Boomtown springs to mind) and it's been ace.