Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

26 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

Joe Talbot from Idles has confirmed they are playing other stage, according to someone on fb who met him at a gig the other night. 

Based on 2019 Other lineup they could be basically anytime on the Friday, or any time from 16:00 on the Saturday or Sunday (obvs I know placements aren’t identical year on year).

9 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

Based on 2019 Other lineup they could be basically anytime on the Friday, or any time from 16:00 on the Saturday or Sunday (obvs I know placements aren’t identical year on year).

They can’t do Friday 

1 minute ago, sisco said:

PSB, Years & Years, Sam Fender, Idles

strong lineup

I reckon Fender is higher up than we’ve been predicting.

After Neil’s info over the weekend he seems an obvious act who we’ve misplaced. 

Could even be as high as Pyramid sub. 

6 minutes ago, nikkic said:

I reckon Fender is higher up than we’ve been predicting.

After Neil’s info over the weekend he seems an obvious act who we’ve misplaced. 

Could even be as high as Pyramid sub. 

Indeed. Subbing Friday?

Also Bicep are confirmed for WH headlining Sunday. 

Edited by danbailey80

Just now, Brad2434 said:

Why presumably Sunday? He could have said it with no relation to days surely?

Just because that’s the day Billie played, but yeah like you say, we’re just assuming it’s Sunday but could easily be the other two days. 

Little Simz is headlining WH on the Friday, EE confirmed when she was on Radio 1 a month or so ago...

- EE was referencing Billie just after she announced Little Simz, sorry this didn't happen!

Edited by JL192
incorrect info

1 minute ago, Brad2434 said:

Yeh fair enough! I could definitely see him playing a sun down set on the Pyramid.

Yeah I think a lot of people are doubting that info because of how big he’s gotten and how rammed the Other field would be, although it could just be that he was booked for that slot before he properly took off and there isn’t any room on the Pyramid for him.

2 minutes ago, JL192 said:

Little Simz is headlining WH on the Friday, EE confirmed when she was on Radio 1 a month or so ago...

Did she? Hilarious if we’ve all managed to miss that after all the ‘will she/won’t she’ business about her possibly clashing with Macca on here.

3 hours ago, sisco said:

PSB, Years & Years, Sam Fender, Idles

strong lineup

Yeah I reckon the Fender info is back dated. I can't see him being 3rd down at all with his dates....even to allow more gigs. IDLES won't be lower than 3rd down I doubt. They do big enough gigs themselves to be above 4th.

7 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah I think a lot of people are doubting that info because of how big he’s gotten and how rammed the Other field would be, although it could just be that he was booked for that slot before he properly took off and there isn’t any room on the Pyramid for him.

Did she? Hilarious if we’ve all managed to miss that after all the ‘will she/won’t she’ business about her possibly clashing with Macca on here.

Just listened back and it she's actually referencing Billie Eilish for the Friday, I obviously wasn't listening hard enough - sorry and woops! 😓

13 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Yeah I reckon the Fender info is back dated. I can't see him being 3rd down at all with his dates....even to allow more gigs. IDLES won't be lower than 3rd down I doubt. They do big enough gigs themselves to be above 4th.

I could easily see them having Idles clash with Diana similar to how they had BMTH clashing with Kylie in ‘19. Seem like the perfect counter-act.