Happy New Year, eFesters

kalifire

3 hours ago, Padgey said:

Happy New Year all, sat up watching Glasto footage from years gone by as per usual on New Year's Day

Happy New year and so did I - last track they  ended with was Paul McCartney - 2004 ' and I was able to watch him on that night

but what it does not show is ' it had been raining up to when he started ' 

I was on the right ' when this Joker ## standing right beside me ## got on his phone ' and was giving a running commentary of the event { shouting at the top of his voice } - the place was packed so there was no way could I move deeper in the crowd so I told him to shut up  - funny enough ' he moved away at that point and slid in the mud and he dropped his bloody phone ' - as far as I could see he did not find it !!!

so every time I see that clip it reminds me of that night - still cant work out why a person would be in that crowd and rather than watching the bloody show he attempts to shout though it.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I think it’s our civic duty to support pubs and hospitality.  We can always move this laudable cause to another future month. 

I'm trying to support pubs but need a pub buddy to help me get to one