All Points East Festival 2022

Hutchmaster

19 minutes ago, jackmako said:

Can anybody recommend who to see on the Disclosure day? I'm going for Charli XCX, Fred Again and James Blake (gutted about the clash/overlap across those 3!) but I don't know any of the earlier acts, but will be there all day

Freddie Gibbs is easily one of the best rappers of his generation, if you're into that kind of thing.  Overmono and Shy FX are also decent!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jackmako said:

Can anybody recommend who to see on the Disclosure day? I'm going for Charli XCX, Fred Again and James Blake (gutted about the clash/overlap across those 3!) but I don't know any of the earlier acts, but will be there all day

For Soul/R&B: H.E.R., Koffee, Tora-i, Lola Young

For Hip Hop: ENNY, Freddie Gibbs, Channel Tres

For Dance/House: Franky Wah, Mura Masa, Joy Anonymous

For James Blake-y vibes Wesley Joseph, Lil Silva

A lot of crossover with the genres but this gives you an idea.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stereodista said:

AXS ones can definitely be transferred. True for both this w/e and last. 

Yes but why doesn’t Ticketswap allow AXS tickets to be sold? During the Commonwealth Games Ticketswap was great - they carried on allowing ticket resale after the official platform had been taken down and Twickets were instructed to stop resale. So I’m surprised if they’d be more careful than Twickets. Maybe their system doesn’t allow them to differentiate between the 2 types and Twickets does. 

2 minutes ago, The Other Steve said:

How far walk is it from Mile End Station and any decent pubs along the way to get some lunch with my daughter?

The Rusty Bike right by Mile End tube does really nice Thai food. The Morgan Arms is a little out of the way but still nice. The Victoria is about halfway between the station and the entrance. The Crown is by the roundabout at the entrance and does nice food but will be BUSY. Should be about a 15 min walk.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, becca_ said:

The Rusty Bike right by Mile End tube does really nice Thai food. The Morgan Arms is a little out of the way but still nice. The Victoria is about halfway between the station and the entrance. The Crown is by the roundabout at the entrance and does nice food but will be BUSY. Should be about a 15 min walk.

Awesome, really looking forward to it and thanks for the info.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, becca_ said:

Is it a pretty normal clear/straight route of have they penned everyone along a certain fenced route? Remember after Lovebox one year they made us walk kind of a long way to cross roads etc.

My National Express coach from Mile End is at 20:17 on Sunday so I wanna see as much of Kiwanuka as I can before running down to catch it. .. Mr. Cave, I'll see you next time. 

26 minutes ago, Diamond24 said:

Anyone else had problems with tickets bought from twickets? Bought a few from twickets and all rejected on the gate. All transferred through AXS legit too

Maybe go to the box office?  I had a similar thing with Dice at the Four Tet all-dayer a few weeks ago and the box office people just let me in

Bit of a result today..

managed to get a last minute ticket for tame impala for £20

and I’ve just got here and also bought 2 tickets for disclosure on Saturday for £25 each!!

all secured via Twitter, it’s so much cheaper and actually pretty easy to spot the scammers (if they won’t accept PayPal goods or services.. or their account looks sus as it is recently created or no genuine tweets)

compared vs what I got from twickets

- the national £50 each

- nick cave £45 each

all in all pretty cheap and will end up only missing the gorillaz day. I paid £70 for the chemical brothers day from general sale though haha and did fail in the Luno crystal maze!

• Upvote 1