All Points East Festival 2022

Hutchmaster

22 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

Theres a Tame Impala pop up in Hoxton tonight that are giving away tickets- no idea how many but might be worth popping down to if anyone is local. 

Ahhh ffs I live in West but work in Shoreditch.  If I'd not been working from home today I could've got one!

I only really want to see Tame Impala but can't justify the £70 face value 

Just realised that there was no point me buying two “VIP view” tickets for Friday.

I bought these months back as my husband loves fleet foxes and I wanted to get these for his birthday as he had never seen them. 

Turns out they are not playing on the “east stage” but the ray ban stage which doesn’t have a VIP view.

This is the first time I have ever paid for VIP tickets and just abit gutted. I know it’ll be great to see them but just thought it might be abit closer . Live and learn! 

38 minutes ago, Radiopaste said:

Looking for one ticket for Tame Impala tomorrow if anyone is selling!

4 minutes ago, WStoner said:

Ahhh ffs I live in West but work in Shoreditch.  If I'd not been working from home today I could've got one!

I only really want to see Tame Impala but can't justify the £70 face value 

Keep an eye here. make sure you vet all the accounts (make sure the twitter account is a few years old) and only pay with paypal goods and services / meet up with them in London. Managed to get 7 mostly off twitter for £40 with no issues 🙂

https://twitter.com/search?q=tame impala ticket&src=typed_query&f=live

• Thanks 1

Just now, natandthefox said:

Just realised that there was no point me buying two “VIP view” tickets for Friday.

I bought these months back as my husband loves fleet foxes and I wanted to get these for his birthday as he had never seen them. 

Turns out they are not playing on the “east stage” but the ray ban stage which doesn’t have a VIP view.

This is the first time I have ever paid for VIP tickets and just abit gutted. I know it’ll be great to see them but just thought it might be abit closer . Live and learn! 

To look at the positives:

If you get to fleet foxes early then you'll be able to get a good slot for that and then get into the vip pen for the national which will mean you don't need to leave fleet foxes early and will get to enjoy most of the national from right at the front 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, gfa said:

To look at the positives:

If you get to fleet foxes early then you'll be able to get a good slot for that and then get into the vip pen for the national which will mean you don't need to leave fleet foxes early and will get to enjoy most of the national from right at the front 🙂 

It is a good point! It isn’t end of world stuff and I have the tickets now so might as well make the most of them

We reviewed the Gorillaz night and the midweek NBHD activities for eFestivals here

https://www.efestivals.co.uk/news/22/220824c.shtml

We'll also be reviewing the National and Nick Cave days...

Also, if you missed our exclusive interview with APE festival organiser Jim King - you can read it here

https://www.efestivals.co.uk/news/22/220819b.shtml

Edited by RaphPH

29 minutes ago, SCG95 said:

Really looking forward to tomorrow. 

Question for those who have been already this year to APE, how’s the sound? Recall frustrations voiced in previous years. 

Didn't have issues myself (just infront of sound booth) but some did. the second stage was fine by all accounts i think. the key is to just move about until you find a good spot i think. shouldn't be too busy so getting close should be pretty achievable i think 🙂