2023 Festival

TheWaters

Updated the Leeds clashfinder for anyone going.

My run if I was going...

Thu: DJ SEMTEX -> Sammy Virji

Fri: Fousheé -> Becky Hill -> Lancey Foux -> Billie Eilish -> Andy C*

Sat: The Last Dinner Party -> Charlotte Plank -> BICEP (Live) -> Loyle Carner -> Sub Focus b2b Dimension -> Dom Dolla* -> Obskür*

Sun: Fat Dog -> Knucks -> Central Cee -> The 1975 -> MK -> Girls Don't Sync*

*Relentless 

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, stanh said:

My run if I was going...

Sat: The Last Dinner Party -> Charlotte Plank -> BICEP (Live) -> Loyle Carner -> Sub Focus b2b Dimension -> Dom Dolla* -> Obskür*

*Relentless 

Wait you updated it even though you aren't going? And I thought I was dedicated for doing my highlights even though I'm not going!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sacred shape said:

Wait you updated it even though you aren't going? And I thought I was dedicated for doing my highlights even though I'm not going!

😂I'm bored waiting for the Creamfields set times, and a few of my mates are still doing Leeds anyways - so thought may as well ahaha!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stanh said:

My run if I was going...

*Relentless 

MK over The Killers is criminal

8 minutes ago, gfa said:

MK over The Killers is criminal

I don't like them. Saw them last year too, and found it really underwhelming. Similarly with Sam Fender, love the bloke, but it is just gonna be a copy and pasted set he has toured to death for the past few years.

4 hours ago, Supreme2 said:

Well I did not expect to go this year.. however a £60 weekend ticket on ticketmaster resale and enticed me!

I'm off to All Points East on Friday for Strokes and Yeah Yeah Yeah, however half tempted myself if i can get a weekend ticket for £80-90 and just go Leeds on Saturday and Sunday. 

There are going to be some serious bargains this year with poor line up, weather forecast and lower sales than past few years. 

1 hour ago, LazyDavid said:

Just some PR rubbish to try hype it up a bit, when in reality it seems like it's sold poorly in comparison to previous years

Someone said that it’s part of their license agreement that they ahve to say they’re sold out to stop loads of ticketless people turning up on the day.

It clearly doesn’t mean they actually have to stop selling tickets as ticket master are still trying to shift them!

39 minutes ago, Benj said:

Someone said that it’s part of their license agreement that they ahve to say they’re sold out to stop loads of ticketless people turning up on the day.

It clearly doesn’t mean they actually have to stop selling tickets as ticket master are still trying to shift them!

This is correct.