2023 Festival

TheWaters

3 minutes ago, TownNation said:

Absolutely buzzing for tomorrow now though. Needed after the passing of my dad yesterday. Something to look forward to and a little bit of hope.

So sorry to hear about that, and I wish you all the best to you and your family. 

Try not to distract yourself, let yourself mourn and grieve naturally. The festival should take a backburner for us all compared to the finite time we have with family. Surround yourself with loved ones.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chad888 said:

So sorry to hear about that, and I wish you all the best to you and your family. 

Try not to distract yourself, let yourself mourn and grieve naturally. The festival should take a backburner for us all compared to the finite time we have with family. Surround yourself with loved ones.

Thank you so so much.

What's everyone's final predictions before tomorrow then? 

I'll go:

Billie Eilish

Sam Fender 

KSI 

Lewis Capaldi

Foals

Green Day (should be a 'heavier' act, and realistically can't see GD or MCR doing it, I just don't know who else to put.

Also appearing: 

YUNGBLUD 

AJ Tracey

Central Cee

Crawlers

And more.

I'm probably so wrong 😂 what's everyone else saying?

Edited by TownNation

4 minutes ago, TownNation said:

What's everyone's final predictions before tomorrow then? 

I'll go:

Billie Eilish

Sam Fender 

KSI 

Lewis Capaldi

Foals

Green Day (should be a 'heavier' act, and realistically can't see GD or MCR doing it, I just don't know who else to put.

Also appearing: 

YUNGBLUD 

AJ Tracey

Central Cee

Crawlers

And more.

I'm probably so wrong 😂 what's everyone else saying?

We have 2 different leaks, so:

1) Sam Fender | Billie Eilish | Greenday ... KSI | Foals | Paramore

2) Sam Fender | Billie Eilish | The Killers ... Imagine Dragons | Foals | Lewis Capaldi

3 of them are definitely there, they appear in both leaks. The KSI leaker has more credibility. The 2nd list though is more of a R&L lineup though.

Yungblud, Tom Grennan, Central Cee, Don Broco, Idles, Nothing But Thieves, Self Esteem, Wet Leg, Holly Humberstone are all definitly there.

1 minute ago, enquirer said:

so you’d prefer KSI to Kendrick, Travis etc.???

Rap isn't my main genre though. And KSI used to be a (rubbish) rapper, now more a (decent) musician with some absolute massive hits that are constantly on the radio, and as the debate went the other day, he would bring with him (the wrong but) a huge audience. Especially with some huge subs underneath him.

He wouldn't sell out a date by himself, but his show in Wembley back in February was a madness

I don't listen to Kendrick, Travis etc. So yes I would. But that's personal preference. And everyone has their own opinions which I respect.

I'm just hoping for a good lineup tomorrow with some cracking headliners more than anything because Imagine Dragons, Foals etc. Is awful.

30 minutes ago, TownNation said:

Absolutely buzzing for tomorrow now though. Needed after the passing of my dad yesterday. Something to look forward to and a little bit of hope.

Really sorry to hear this, sending my best wishes to you and your family

7 minutes ago, FeverDream said:

Final prediction combining the two leakers:

Billie Eilish / Imagine Dragons

Sam Fender / Foals

The Killers / KSI

KSI still looks so odd there.

It would undoubtedly sell well but after Green Day, Paramore, and MCR have been mentioned I'll be gutted to get none of them.

The only thing that makes me doubt KSI is that he usually bigs up on social media and YouTube if he has a big announcement like this. And he hasn't been doing that and he goes through phases of doing music then boxing and back to music. And atm his focus seems to be fully on boxing

9 minutes ago, WhoOdyssey said:

Definitely not a lie, I wouldn't want to ruin my reputation haha - if he's not there something must have changed.

I believe that even if KSI's not there, your info was correct. You first gave us Sam Fender, Foals and Billie Eilish out of nowhere, who are all more or less confirmed now. Think that's pretty reliable

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Jericode said:

KSI still looks so odd there.

It would undoubtedly sell well but after Green Day, Paramore, and MCR have been mentioned I'll be gutted to get none of them.

Yeah me too mate. Really hoping for a Green Day or MCR MSE with Paramore on MSW but I can’t trust R&L to pull it out the bag.

Gotta be somebody bigger missing from these rumours. Ive been last 5 years and this just sucks. Heres to hoping they are wrong about everyone bar billie. Drop a cardi or eminem in there and MCR. I usually love all leeds lineups so i still got faith in whatever they got planned. Roll on tmoz.

15 minutes ago, WhoOdyssey said:

Definitely not a lie, I wouldn't want to ruin my reputation haha - if he's not there something must have changed.

Is it chance that the KSI team gave you the info that had been fed down and a case of chinese whispers - he was actually booked as a special guest ala Jack Harlow/AJ Tracy and it has gone through various filters and got distorted?

Just now, Chad888 said:

Is it chance that the KSI team gave you the info that had been fed down and a case of chinese whispers - he was actually booked as a special guest ala Jack Harlow/AJ Tracy and it has gone through various filters and got distorted?

This is actually a really good shout.opens the door for a different headliner, and FR wouldn't get the backlash for KSI being a headliner while still pulling him in for the festival. Would make the most sense