news & politics:discussion

zahidf

2 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

It's not a surprise, it's why the report released today is fairly useless.

Well that’s until Cummings goes on another rampage.

I think the next twist will be Cummings dropping news on another party (not on the Met’s list proving there has been a cover up with detail being withheld from Sue Gray’s enquiry) and it’ll include photos or screenshots confirming Boris’s involvement / attendance.

Just now, JoeyT said:

Well that’s until Cummings goes on another rampage.

I think the next twist will be Cummings dropping news on another party (not on the Met’s list proving there has been a cover up with detail being withheld from Sue Gray’s enquiry) and it’ll include photos or screenshots confirming Boris’s involvement / attendance.

Yeah I agree, Cummings is doing a AMA doing at 6pm so he might drop some stuff then?

30 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

It’s actually painful.

Dorries, Truss, Raab - thick as mince the lot of them. What sort of state does a country have to be in politically for these clowns to get anywhere near the seat of power? 

I’ve taught 11-year-olds with more intelligence and acumen than that particular three has put together. 

Must admit Sue Gray's redacted report was far more damning than I hoped. Things being uncovered the public were unaware of. And now today I read a report that Bojo's important phone call to Putin had to be cancelled so that he could come to the House to try to save his skin.

Once a liar.....always a LIAR

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

Weird, so she spent the day in the commons, maskless, and then went to the meeting of Tory MPs which went on until after 7pm,    she then takes a test and announces it by 8:10pm.
I might be weird but I tend to take a test in the morning prior to being in contact with lots of people, rather than when I get home from being in contact with those people.
You would almost think she doesn’t want to go to Ukraine with Boris.