LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

1 hour ago, Divein said:

The Eavii really are wonderful human beings. 

And what else needs to be said about the state of the people in charge of our country. Not one of them could find their arse with both hands. 

I’m much more cynical. I think it’s “working as intended”

4 minutes ago, tarw said:

I’m much more cynical. I think it’s “working as intended”

Idk, this seems like a chance for a big win for them with the public and even the most dyed in the wool anti-immigration tories don’t seem to want to oppose it that much so I don’t really see what intentionally slowing things down gets them. 

20 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

The Common have just posted on instagram.

First post since 23rd June 2021.

Going by the fact they’ve just broken cover I’d say they might be about to announce something…

9 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Ooooohhhhh!

Not that I saw anyone there in 2019.  And only one each in 2017 and 2016.  But still, anything is welcome at this point.  

1 minute ago, Divein said:

Idk, this seems like a chance for a big win for them with the public and even the most dyed in the wool anti-immigration tories don’t seem to want to oppose it that much so I don’t really see what intentionally slowing things down gets them. 

I don’t want to derail this thread and this belongs in shitkicking, but I’ll post just once.

They will spin it as a win that they’ve allowed an unlimited number in whilst realistically only allowing a hundred or so. They’ll then be able to say to their rabid right that the total number of refugees admitted is a fraction of last year thanks to the camps set up in Rwanda

Uh, so I messaged common asking when line-ups were and they just told me straight up.

Now they could just be messing with me and I look like a mug when they drop it at 7pm, but neither full or individual lineup dates they told me are for a while. I do have a screenshot, but I feel like I don’t want to get somebody running their IG in trouble by  sharing something they shouldn’t have... but if anybody wants to know full lineup release and areas then just reply to their story asking for it 😐

let’s just say this thread can chill out for a bit. (Edit; if they’re not playing with us further)

Edited by FrancisH

1 minute ago, FrancisH said:

Uh, so I messaged common asking when line-ups were and they just told me straight up.

Now they could just be messing with me and I look like a mug when they drop it at 7pm, but neither full or individual lineup dates they told me are for a while. I do have a screenshot, but I feel like I don’t want to get somebody running their IG in trouble by  sharing something they shouldn’t have... but if anybody wants to know full lineup release and areas then just reply to their story asking for it 😐

let’s just say this thread can chill out for a bit.

Why must you do this to me

6 minutes ago, FrancisH said:

let’s just say this thread can chill out for a bit. (Edit; if they’re not playing with us further)

This just for the common or across the board ?

15 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

It'll all be scheduled ahead of time unfortunately. 

Whilst you might be right, a scheduled tweet at 18:34 on a Weds evening about their printing press seems ridiculous! 

10 minutes ago, FrancisH said:

would someone from the commons have that knowledge ? ....