2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

21 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

That's very nice of you Woffy, no need to worry though, I put all my exp into defence and HP stats so I'm incredibly hard to kill.

How you keeping?

All good this end.

Right: where were we…

18 minutes ago, Woffy said:

All good this end

I'm glad to hear this mate, really. Been a fuckin toughy for everybody recently, it's nice to hear from you.

What's this about Doola Peep headlining over Kenny then? Not that I wouldn't like to see the Croatian Sensation take top billing, I really would. But Ken and Dua in the same fesitfal? That's what I live to see.

23 hours ago, jparx said:

It’s certainly looking promising for a 2020 reunion at the top of the bill. I think the stars are all aligning, again.

4 minutes ago, jparx said:

@Matt42 what do you reckon to the rumour over on the international board that Kendrick is not touring Europe until 2023? Can’t quite see where that came from, I assume Ken but can’t see where he said that.

The highs and lows of eFests 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

@Matt42 what do you reckon to the rumour over on the international board that Kendrick is not touring Europe until 2023? Can’t quite see where that came from, I assume Ken but can’t see where he said that.

I’ve seen Ken mention that Kendrick doesn’t have anything lined up for 2022 that he knows of yet, but that he also apparently leaves his touring plans quite late. Said the same thing for 2020 I believe, although I’m not sure how much truth there is to that considering festivals book headliners wayyy in advance so having somebody knowingly drag their feet like that seems kind of weird. 

Also not sure why he’d wait that long to tour Europe unless his team think COVID and restrictions will still be a problem by then.

4 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Dua – Macca – Reg

Increasingly feeling ^ that's what we've got. Taylor and Kendrick back in 2023, probably with an Arctics or Blur to balance it out.

Let’s see what comes from this Taylor @ Stadium of Light rumour. She could be the most nailed on in a couple weeks!

Want some more info on that Kendrick rumour, but I’m starting to wonder if they’ve got Elton, Macca and Swift, which would be absolutely massive.

Edited by jparx

Just now, FloorFiller said:

I’ve seen Ken mention that Kendrick doesn’t have anything lined up for 2022 that he knows of yet, but that he also apparently leaves his touring plans quite late. Said the same thing for 2020 I believe, although I’m not sure how much truth there is to that considering festivals book headliners wayyy in advance so having somebody knowingly drag their feet like that seems kind of weird. 

Also not sure why he’d wait that long to tour Europe unless his team think COVID and restrictions will still be a problem by then.

Well, especially this year. Feels like a lot of major festivals in Europe have already announced most of their lineups before the 2021 editions would even take place. Feels like they’ve almost panicked and got their lineups sorted ASAP. If Kendrick suddenly decides in October he wants to play next year, he might be too late.

4 minutes ago, jparx said:

Well, especially this year. Feels like a lot of major festivals in Europe have already announced most of their lineups before the 2021 editions would even take place. Feels like they’ve almost panicked and got their lineups sorted ASAP. If Kendrick suddenly decides in October he wants to play next year, he might be too late.

Kendrick didn't announce his 2021 plans until quite late in the year.

Remember this time 12 months ago all of us thinking that there was no chance, but by Christmas he looked a sure thing.

Still all to play for IMO.