2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

Billie headlines the Pyramid if she plays.

It’s not as if you could even argue “well she loves the festival so she might be desperate to be on the bill”. She’s not showing up if she isn’t topping the bill.

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

While I tend to agree, she has released a couple of clunkers in a row now. Is the album such of a sure thing now?

Yep! Maybe in the long haul it won’t do the same numbers as her debut, but it’ll still open to #1 pretty much everywhere and do it’s job until she does a possible course correction for album #3 if it hasn’t met the target.

Surprised to see just how bad that last single did, mind. I mean, it was shit, but I thought the good will of it being her would at least get it a top 5 or even 10 placing, but nope, #27 in the US and 14 here. Not a total flop by any means but I thought she’d for sure just be securing merit-less hits for this album run at least. 

AHAHAHAHA I have been so tempted to click on this website many times over the last 2 years but was like "no no no, they'll all have insider knowledge that Miss Taylor said she will not be coming to Glastonbury any more and it will ruin my life and that would be bad" and then then the day I come back, right when I nervously click this thread, Michael has confirmed it. I manifested this, you are all welcome.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

AHAHAHAHA I have been so tempted to click on this website many times over the last 2 years but was like "no no no, they'll all have insider knowledge that Miss Taylor said she will not be coming to Glastonbury any more and it will ruin my life and that would be bad" and then then the day I come back, right when I nervously click this thread, Michael has confirmed it. I manifested this, you are all welcome.

Utterly wonderful to see you back here Lawn. Been (disproportionately) worried about you. X

3 minutes ago, jparx said:

Live scenes of Amy Lawn returning to efestivals to save us from dreaded rumours of Chilli Willies and Chris Martin and deliver us Miss Swift

image.gif.e9d0f27cef2346c33728de94754f240a.gif

Anything less dramatic and I’d’ve been sorely disappointed!

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Nah, she’s literally one of the biggest acts in the world right now. She isn’t subbing anybody.

Stop sounding like every agent thats trying to get a spot for their artist! And she would sub for Justin Bieber cause she wouldnt step on her favorite artist ever like that.

Edited by Suprefan

23 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Utterly wonderful to see you back here Lawn. Been (disproportionately) worried about you. X

That's very nice of you Woffy, no need to worry though, I put all my exp into defence and HP stats so I'm incredibly hard to kill.

How you keeping?

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Never mind all that, did you get your The Cure hoodie 2 years ago?