Football 2020/2021

zahidf

4 minutes ago, thetime said:

You’re not used to having Leeds United in the same league. There definitely isn’t only one United. If there was it’s definitely not the team you’re thinking of. The name of which I will not utter here. 🤮

Edited by squirrelarmy

2 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

You’re not used to having Leeds United in the same league. There definitely isn’t only one United. If there was it’s definitely not the team you’re thinking of. The name of which I will not utter here. 🤮

Pity no fans in on Sunday. 

2 hours ago, jyoung said:

Big Sam 😭

I remember a season or 2 ago there was a massive fuss being made about clubs going for foreign managers and young English managers not being given a chance. Think they need to look at the fact managers like Allardyce, Pulis, Bruce etc have been on rotation for the last 15 or so years.

3 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

The one and only proper United currently leading though (only 28 minutes gone mind)......

4 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

I remember a season or 2 ago there was a massive fuss being made about clubs going for foreign managers and young English managers not being given a chance. Think they need to look at the fact managers like Allardyce, Pulis, Bruce etc have been on rotation for the last 15 or so years.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/allardyce-i-should-be-manager-of-real-madrid-not-blackburn-2082454.html

Allardyce is a proper bell.

21 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

Why does Klopp need these additional substitutes? Seems to manage fine with the amount they currently have.

He'd use them if half the team wasn't crocked. The subs tonight were either coming back from injury or weren't going to do anything to improve the performance. 

If Van Dijk and Gomez weren't out, Fabinho is in midfield, probably alongside Thiago. If Jota is available the bench suddenly looks much, much stronger and the changes would happen.

As it is, Klopp looks at Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Minamino, Origi, Phillips, Kelleher & Neco Williams and thinks.... Nah.