Don't go to the pub

stuartbert two hats

Trying to organise a day drinking session is tough right now. Yorkshire Day is coming up and it’s tricky to get booked in. A lot of the smaller independent bars aren’t open yet and they don’t have a booking system set up or an app. The bigger chains do have booking available but would prefer to support the local places. We don’t really want to turn up on the day and just hope we can get in somewhere. 

52B15135-4B39-4D63-A85D-EFA2402262A0.gif.c7595c484ea79f3a7709975896573a61.gif

30 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Trying to organise a day drinking session is tough right now. Yorkshire Day is coming up and it’s tricky to get booked in. A lot of the smaller independent bars aren’t open yet and they don’t have a booking system set up or an app. The bigger chains do have booking available but would prefer to support the local places. We don’t really want to turn up on the day and just hope we can get in somewhere. 

52B15135-4B39-4D63-A85D-EFA2402262A0.gif.c7595c484ea79f3a7709975896573a61.gif

Where are you? Leeds and Bradford, I think the Brudenell has an app to order drinks onsite, and Nomadic Brewery is open for bookings. The latter is an indie. Granted, a brewery will focus on its own beers, but they're good. The Maltings are open in York, and others. I'm not sure on other places.

4 minutes ago, carlosj said:

Where are you? Leeds and Bradford, I think the Brudenell has an app to order drinks onsite, and Nomadic Brewery is open for bookings. The latter is an indie. Granted, a brewery will focus on its own beers, but they're good. The Maltings are open in York, and others. I'm not sure on other places.

Planning on drinking in the centre of Leeds. Might have to wing things on the day and see where we can get in. 

Just now, stuartbert two hats said:

I worked that out. I'd assumed that you were replying to the post you quoted, that's what through me.

Lol.. Hope your OK old son.. I'm wandering how maccer is going to be sing hey jude wearing a mask lol

50 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

Aw that's made me feel a bit sad, I like to see people smiling.

Isn't it we're going to have to use sign language.. Hi I'm happy.. Lifts up hand to mask and makes the sign. Lol.. Paint smiles on masks lol.. 

Roll up roll get your happy masks here.. Piss off round the corner for the miserable masks lol

Too many masks 

13 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Lol.. Hope your OK old son.. I'm wandering how maccer is going to be sing hey jude wearing a mask lol

He could actually mime along to a recording and nobody would know which, given the state of his voice nowadays, might be a blessing.

• Upvote 1