Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

6 minutes ago, Quark said:

I'd just like to say that admin rights should not be dished out willy nilly. After being arbitrarily muted by 2Hats I'm more convinced than ever that power corrupts.

That happened to me too!!!! @crazyfool1 did it to me :( all I did with my power was add xxx's to everyones name cos cute!

Was nice to have u with us :) thanks for fetching kittys!!! soz I didn't stop long stupid work!!

Admin rights should not be dished out to welly nelly either ..... thanks for a very entertaining evening everyone .... and welcome to @ShakeyCrash @Funkyfairy! and @Quark , I do think the meetings need to come with a randomness warning atatched .... shame I had to be up at 5 ...(turned out to be 4 with low blood sugar) or I would have stayed later ..... looking forward to round 2 later with added alcohol this time :) .......7pm ... see you all then 

19 minutes ago, Quark said:

I'd just like to say that admin rights should not be dished out willy nilly. After being arbitrarily muted by 2Hats I'm more convinced than ever that power corrupts.

A mixture of power and expensive double hopped beer I would say

8 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Once you hear the high notes in this weird outtake, you;ll hear them in the finished track: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv4jDZ5purA&list=RDVv4jDZ5purA&t=210s

I hear it.  Very nice.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Admin rights should not be dished out to welly nelly either ..... thanks for a very entertaining evening everyone .... and welcome to @ShakeyCrash @Funkyfairy! and @Quark , I do think the meetings need to come with a randomness warning atatched .... shame I had to be up at 5 ...(turned out to be 4 with low blood sugar) or I would have stayed later ..... looking forward to round 2 later with added alcohol this time :) .......7pm ... see you all then 

7pm … i'll race ya! I've gotta be the first one there one day, just need to remember *must not faff. must be on time!!!*

12 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I think you need to make an appearance .... not sure about the rest .... last nights was the best one yet :) 

Topic: eFests Online Soirée
Time: Aug 22, 2020 07:00 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82960107395?pwd=Slgrc0dDa0Z6MkJpaHhxRjRGc09SUT09

Meeting ID: 829 6010 7395
Passcode: EFESTS2020

@stuartbert two hats this is the country music documentary series I was talking about last night.  Looks like it's not on Netflix anymore, but worth a watch if you can track it down.  I'm a big fan of Ken Burns' documentary style; if you like this one and fancy something admittedly less cheerful, his series on the Vietnam War is very good.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Country_Music_(miniseries)

9 hours ago, Kalopsia said:

Thanks for last night everyone! Had a wonderful time. 

Gave that Voidz album a spin this afternoon.  Not something I'm likely to go back to again tbh, but was a good listen while I was sat doing a few jobs on the laptop. Cheers for the suggestion :)

3 minutes ago, Quark said:

Gave that Voidz album a spin this afternoon.  Not something I'm likely to go back to again tbh, but was a good listen while I was sat doing a few jobs on the laptop. Cheers for the suggestion :)

I can understand that, it took me 4-5 listens to actually start enjoying it haha. It's a very different album. 

15 hours ago, ShakeyCrash said:

Enjoy the run!

Yeah, about that....

Wasn't feeling particularly rough this morning, but nor was I quite in the mood for a run.  So decided to make up for it and absolutely beast myself tomorrow instead. Got a 100km+ bike route lined up, but with the promise of a proper good breakfast at a cafe on the river at the (almost) end of it. 7am start latest, so no booze tonight :D