Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

On 3/27/2021 at 8:45 AM, ian the worm said:

Nice to see you all last night. 
Good turn out. 

Here is a sexy little video I made of my sexy little art thing. 

Hoping to get the video viewed and shared in lots of different counties, so please feel free to share it within your own community and circles if you like what I’ve made. It’s also the best video editing I’ve ever done.

Already have several interested buyers.

Cheers,

Ian xx

Somebody said last night that they hadn't seen this and so I am unashamedly bumping it for it is truly wonderful.

16 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Fun time last night, good to see everybody.

Sorry I had to leave relatively early, I always feel that I've missed out when I do - @March Hare's post above suggests that I did. Intrigued. 

@danbailey80 asked “which is your favourite part of Glastonbury”. That’s when this place came up. Oh la la, what a treat

As ever, anybody and everybody welcome. It's been great to have some new faces on board recently!

Topic: Another Online eFests Soirée
Time: Apr 10, 2021 07:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88413192098?pwd=T0g4VTFYanVpUVE5YVBtT0FnQ1lFdz09

Meeting ID: 884 1319 2098
Passcode: EFESTS2021

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

As ever, anybody and everybody welcome. It's been great to have some new faces on board recently!

Topic: Another Online eFests Soirée
Time: Apr 10, 2021 07:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88413192098?pwd=T0g4VTFYanVpUVE5YVBtT0FnQ1lFdz09

Meeting ID: 884 1319 2098
Passcode: EFESTS2021

Come and enjoy meeting some nice people and some great voices 🙂 

Edited by crazyfool1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

Lovely weekend of virtual meet chat to end my weeks leave! 
how was the run and toast @Kalopsia?
Any updates from the bird house or the hog house @Big durbs

Well my morning was a disaster (slight overstatement but I'm naturally dramatic)

I got up 7:30am sharp, stripped my bed cleaned my room, bathroom, stretched and ran... Came back from my run to find out father had finished the bloody marmalade (how irritating all week I've been waiting to enjoy my marmalade on toast with a repeat of MOTD😒) I was shocked and appalled but have tried to continue in good spirits, so settled with a nice bit of honey on my toast 😊

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

Well my morning was a disaster (slight overstatement but I'm naturally dramatic)

I got up 7:30am sharp, stripped my bed cleaned my room, bathroom, stretched and ran... Came back from my run to find out father had finished the bloody marmalade (how irritating all week I've been waiting to enjoy my marmalade on toast with a repeat of MOTD😒) I was shocked and appalled but have tried to continue in good spirits, so settled with a nice bit of honey on my toast 😊

😂😂 it's the way you tell it

Sorry about the toast tho!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Big durbs said:

poor @Kalopsia , I have had the same with marmalade, bloody step sons did a good half a jar in two days, and I had cut a couple of inch thick slices of nice fresh bread , banged it in the toaster, went to the fridge and the little fuckers had finished the lot ! 

That's dreadful! I hope you grounded them both, no one touches the marmalade without permission.