Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

7 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

Could be a messy monday morning tomorrow for you!😱
2hrs of work to go!!! Then a 4 day week!!! 👍🏻

You working today? 50/50 furlough for me and no compulsion to do any of it tomorrow if I don't want to (will prob log in for a bit out of sheer boredom though!).

Yes fraid so and yesterday!!! Have one of the jobs where you never get time to do the admin cause your busy do the actual frontline work!! Plus had 3 days training this week which hasnt helped!! Although on a positive note have not needed as much sugar and caffeine to get through the day today!!! 
Fairyland Haribos still need to be found though incase of emergencies!!! 🧚‍♀️

Edited by funkychick2007

8 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

Yes fraid so and yesterday!!! Have one of the jobs where you never get time to do the admin cause your busy do the actual frontline work!! Plus had 3 days training this week which hasnt helped!! Although on a positive note have not needed as much sugar and caffeine to get through the day today!!! 

I'm gonna get you some next time I'm there lovely I'll send u them xx

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

@Wellyboot has clearly cornered the market in Fairyland Haribo. She'll be dealing them on street corners and outside schools before we know it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

How you feeling now buddy ? Plenty of fluids and regular paracetamol should see you rite 😉 

Thanks - I'm okay, just a headache now. I was worse after the 1st jab, so hoping now I've had the 2nd one that's the worse of it over.

Edited by vintagelaureate