Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

13 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Please wish me luck all, for Opération Courtiser le voisin français chaud. I hope to make some good progress next weekend, with hopefully an epic tale to be told at the following VM. It's about time I buttered some croissants, if you know what i mean 🥖🥐

Was great to see so many faces last night! Fun times

Courting a hot french neighbour? My french is poor...

11 minutes ago, Quark said:

Sorry I didn't join last night, was absolutely pooped! Stu sent me a prod with a pic of all your lovely faces just as I was about to turn out the light and hit the pillow 😄

dont worry about the threats from @Wellyboot she threatened to put me in a cage last night so it cant be worse than that 🙂 

1 minute ago, March Hare said:

Days like this I love a proper Cafe Nero coffee.  No proper sleep for days though 

I ve had numerous cups of tea, can of coke, now on green tea, munched through half a packet of ginger nuts, a few slices of chocolate orange, promised myself a cream cake at 4pm and taken a few paracetomel!! As well as being on hormone medication!! 
Basically think Im fucked!!! 🤣🤣🤣 

13 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

I ve had numerous cups of tea, can of coke, now on green tea, munched through half a packet of ginger nuts, a few slices of chocolate orange, promised myself a cream cake at 4pm and taken a few paracetomel!! As well as being on hormone medication!! 

😆😂 uh oh!!!

13 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

Ok, I think you have it covered. Fancy coffee isn’t going to be a game changer 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Page 10 of the thread, a post by @DareToDibble - with the late arrivals it's a close call.

Screenshot_20210327-154450.png

very close then last night! I wonder why it was so busy! It was LOVELY!!! I wasnt expecting it tho!

(Sorry I missed you - again!! 😞 bloody work!! One day ill not be working after a vm 😄)

6 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

very close then last night! I wonder why it was so busy! It was LOVELY!!! I wasnt expecting it tho!

(Sorry I missed you - again!! 😞 bloody work!! One day ill not be working after a vm 😄)

I have a very good knack of avoiding screenshots! 🤣

I know, Crazyfool sent me a screenshot of everyone who was on,  then I joined and a few had gone!