Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

12 hours ago, funkychick2007 said:

@Losing my hair have you been out in the camper today? 👍🏻

Yes and No. I used the vehicle as it's my everyday vehicle but didn't have a chance to test out the conversion kit - working in the morning and then I went to see my daughter and newish grandson - so the kit just rode around in the boot space.. I'm busy all week so it will probably be Saturday before I get a chance to put it all together. I'll post pics when I do.

Edited by Losing my hair

6 hours ago, Losing my hair said:

Yes and No. I used the vehicle as it's my everyday vehicle but didn't have a chance to test out the conversion kit - working in the morning and then I went to see my daughter and newish grandson - so the kit just rode around in the boot space.. I'm busy all week so it will probably be Saturday before I get a chance to put it all together. I'll post pics when I do.

Maybe a live stream on Saturday of the conversion kit in action - I'm fascinated 

8 hours ago, Losing my hair said:

Ahh new grandson is also very exciting!!! 

8 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

That'll do 😉

#eagerly awaiting a drawing of said conversion with multi coloured crayola's in the style of picasso 

A friend of mine had to have a chat with his boss because he insisted on writing all notes and memos in the office in crayon. It made him smile. The boss disagreed.

Also his greatest achievement was programming a £25,000 robot arm to flick his boss the finger when he came into the room.

1 hour ago, Quark said:

A friend of mine had to have a chat with his boss because he insisted on writing all notes and memos in the office in crayon. It made him smile. The boss disagreed.

Also his greatest achievement was programming a £25,000 robot arm to flick his boss the finger when he came into the room.

I'm with your friend, I like that - if it made him smile, everyone understood the notes then 'the boss' needs to lighten up 😊

Great achievement and one to be proud of 

2 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Is there one this weekend at all - Virtual meet that is ? 

its every 2 weeks ... so next one is going to be weekend of the 22nd ...... that sat night  one we will run in tandem with the stream  of Glastonbury ...

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

its every 2 weeks ... so next one is going to be weekend of the 22nd ...... that sat night  one we will run in tandem with the stream  of Glastonbury ...

Ah OK, was just planning in my head my weekend 🙂 . Got friends coming round for the Live stream (all within our rules lol) , so won;t join unless you want to see a load of middle ages Glasto goers dancing around the tv 

1 minute ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Ah OK, was just planning in my head my weekend 🙂 . Got friends coming round for the Live stream (all within our rules lol) , so won;t join unless you want to see a load of middle ages Glasto goers dancing around the tv 

we will also more than likely have one on the Friday too 🙂 

27 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

I definitely want to see a load of middle ages Glasto goers dancing around the tv. 😂 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

This is exactly what we need to see!!!