Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

On 5/22/2021 at 10:19 AM, crazyfool1 said:

Anyway at midnight I managed to get myself the picture I was after … a few f5s later and I beat the other people that had it in their basket @ShakeyCrash also bought one surprisingly …. Thanks @DirtyLurker look forward to their arrival 😀

Sorry for the very late response here 😅 I've been cooking up a storm all weekend😁

I thought the Sunny Confetti Days was you, how wonderful that Park Lights is also going to an Efester ❤

@eFestivals I'll be going Gold next weekend, as promised (when the real/proper job pay comes in) I'll also send you over 10% of the sales from these 2 paintings as a thank you for this wonderful site & for allowing me to advertise my wares 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, DirtyLurker said:

Sorry for the very late response here 😅 I've been cooking up a storm all weekend😁

I thought the Sunny Confetti Days was you, how wonderful that Park Lights is also going to an Efester ❤

@eFestivals I'll be going Gold next weekend, as promised (when the real/proper job pay comes in) I'll also send you over 10% of the sales from these 2 paintings as a thank you for this wonderful site & for allowing me to advertise my wares 😁

ooo what have I missed ? whats your site ? What did you buy @crazyfool1?

On 5/26/2021 at 10:30 PM, ShakeyCrash said:

Settling down now but keep watching wolf alice... such a special gig!

Have you watched the whole thing yet?  Just debating if i should be watching Radio 1s big weekend?
Oh and purchasing Priscilla Queen of the Desert tickets again!!! 

its not even a virtual meet and random purcheses are taking place!! 

5 hours ago, ShakeyCrash said:

I have now (2am this morning) and really enjoyed. Will have another watch tonight while i still can 😀

I was getting concerned!!! 🤔 !! It has me totally entranced the whole thing! So clever how they filmed it day into night!! 
The Radio one stuff is a good follow up!!!!