Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

46 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Wow , fantastic news @Wellyboot , Shaun is a very lucky man , I hope we are all invited to a virtual evening bash 🙂 

Wow! That's out the blue! How exciting!!! Congratulations @Wellyboot

tenor.gif

Edited by vintagelaureate
  • Like 1

I cannot thank @stuartbert two hats enough for planning, organising and arranging the big day.

Honestly wouldn't be happening without you. 

Wonder what the dress will be like 😵

RSVPS to stu along with ideas/ suggestions (but he's probably already thought of them)

Thank you all for your kind words xxxxxx 

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

I cannot thank @stuartbert two hats enough for planning, organising and arranging the big day.

Honestly wouldn't be happening without you. 

Wonder what the dress will be like 😵

RSVPS to stu along with ideas/ suggestions (but he's probably already thought of them)

Thank you all for your kind words xxxxxx 

🤣🤣🤣

16 hours ago, Wellyboot said:

FINALLY someone asks me!!!!!!

I want there to be a VM NEXT weekend not this one coming in 3 sleeps, the one AFTER.

I've missed enough, i am doing weddingy things this weekend (not mine!!!!!!!!!!!!) so you must accommodate me and tend to my needs and rearrange for me.

please, thank you and good day to u all xxxxxx

and you have to agree, cos i said that right at the beginning that you have to 🙂

I have missed loads too! I will come NEXT weekend!!!! 🙂

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

whoop whoop ...a couple of virtual meeters  met last night .... for those that consider joining us .... the virtual thing has been the start of some real life friendships .... and im so happy to have played my part in that ..... Cilla  x x

Yes its been such a good idea, if people are feeling worried about joining dont be everyone is lovely I was worried at first now I hate missing them!! Lots of different conversations about festivals music recommendations and life in general!  Im almost as excited to meet people face to face as I am about the festival!!! Well nearly as excited!🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

whoop whoop ...a couple of virtual meeters  met last night .... for those that consider joining us .... the virtual thing has been the start of some real life friendships .... and im so happy to have played my part in that ..... Cilla  x x

To be fair, you in your Baywatch costume wasn't too different to this...

972a881418b54b583539a8198763cf2f_w200.gi

• Upvote 1

Seriously tho, its so nice that real life friendships have come out of efests & the VMs!!

I cant recommend them enough, honestly (and i know ive been banging on about it for almost a year now) but some of the nicest people you could ever wish to meet come to these!! Its great to just chat nonsense and festivals and music and have a few drinks together and just have a nice time and a laugh!! and everyone is SO VERY WELCOME to join!!! So come along next weekend! 

I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU

are the times staying the same? squirrel said something about football...... OH and everyone can play squirrels football game link incoming

https://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/236805-efestivals-euro-2020-fantasy-football-league/

Edited by Wellyboot
https://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/236805-efestivals-euro-2020-fantasy-football-league/
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Wellyboot said:

Seriously tho, its so nice that real life friendships have come out of efests & the VMs!!

I cant recommend them enough, honestly (and i know ive been banging on about it for almost a year now) but some of the nicest people you could ever wish to meet come to these!! Its great to just chat nonsense and festivals and music and have a few drinks together and just have a nice time and a laugh!! and everyone is SO VERY WELCOME to join!!! So come along next weekend! 

I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU

are the times staying the same? squirrel said something about football...... OH and everyone can play squirrels football game link incoming

same time next weekend .... Fri and sat from 7pm 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1