eFestivals Euro 2020 Fantasy Football League

squirrelarmy

12 teams in already. Good start with just over a week to go before the beginning of the competition. 

While we wait for the tournament to start, if you use the UEFA app there’s also the Tournament Predictor section where you can predict the outcome and save the image. 

Here’s mine:

7BB71FCB-68A4-45AB-9CF2-74A5BF1F8BE8.thumb.png.ab68af3de5ee721e9f6c8bed5f7884b7.png

5 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

I've somehow ended up with two teams in the league...

Is there an option to remove a team from the league? I can remove one, I can see which one is your most recent entry so if you let me know which one you want to keep I’ll remove the other. 

6 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

Is there an option to remove a team from the league? I can remove one, I can see which one is your most recent entry so if you let me know which one you want to keep I’ll remove the other. 

I'd just say wait until after the first week of results and remove his highest scoring 😄 

7 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

Is this something you can join and have absolutely no idea what you are doing!!! 
Don't want to ruin it for people if you have to have some kind of knowledge!!! 🤔

I have no idea what I'm doing!! (But how fab will it be when one of us wins and they all tried so hard with all their football knowledge haha!!)

17 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

Have no idea what i have just done but think i created a team!! Just followed the instructions from link!! 
should have done this with my nephew kids always know what to do innthese situations! 

There's a button somewhere on there to join this league.... squirrel probably has better instructions than me tho 

2 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Wow why the pessimism 

Southgates style of management. We have the potential for a great attacking team but he has them playing negative football. Too much emphasis on defence. We were lucky to get the win against Austria. Only their poor shooting kept us in it.

12 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

Southgates style of management. We have the potential for a great attacking team but he has them playing negative football. Too much emphasis on defence. We were lucky to get the win against Austria. Only their poor shooting kept us in it.

That’s very true actually, the squad is definitely top 5 at the tournament but yh a more expansive style of play or positive manager would certainly be good. Hopefully we get one before 2022