Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

Just now, Wellyboot said:

😆😆  no!!!! He never ate pigey!!

But he has been bitten, by a fox we think! There's been one knocking about and it was too big to be a cat and the teeth too close together to be a dog! His leg was all infected, so hes all drugged up now but hes ok 😄 and the leg is looking better already

Ooh nasty, one of ours had a little puncture wound on his leg and turned into a small abscess. Glad he's on the mend.

1 minute ago, Quark said:

Ooh nasty, one of ours had a little puncture wound on his leg and turned into a small abscess. Glad he's on the mend.

Thank you 🙂 yeah it was all like, gooey and slimey? Urgh! They need to stop fighting is the top and bottom of it and I've told him!! I hope you've told yours the same!! 🙂 

22 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Friday nights alright for a virtual meet! 

Please find the link below! All and everyone welcome! Just pop in, even if it's for a minute! 

Topic: Extreme Social Distancing - The eFests Meet 

Time: Feb 12, 2021 07:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84081775252?pwd=MjFlRUxmT05aQ2JZOExSdzVucmlSQT09

Meeting ID: 840 8177 5252

Passcode: EFESTS2021

Just gonna bump this since we're on a new page

Thanks as always for setting it up love! Hope you all have a fab time this weekend! Sorry I can't come! I want updates plz n thanks xxx

1 hour ago, Losing my hair said:

Excellent night again, great to catch up although I think that @ShakeyCrash has been drunkenly buying festival tickets again and is coming to EOTR with me. 

Yep, that happened. Just looked again at the line up and the human in me supports my inner chimp on this one. Just noticed a couple of more acts i want to see!

25 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

This is the sports psychologist Steve ?? isn't it - worked a lot with Victoria Pendleton. 

That’s the fella, also works with Ronnie O’Sullivan.

20 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

Its a brilliant theory, i think he worked with lots of sports stars!! Its well worth a read he has also written a version for children and young people!!   

Not that far in but very impressed. Has helped me already, and think it could be a real game changer

NEW LINK FOR TONIGHT - ALL WELCOME!

Topic: At Night On The Zoom: eFest's Meet
Time: Feb 13, 2021 07:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89011248546?pwd=aEUyb3kyaXNwRENGZEZSZE5ncFR2QT09

Meeting ID: 890 1124 8546
Passcode: EFESTS2021

Edited by vintagelaureate