Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

25 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I feel like this was me, proud of my Tweet as the only successful thing I’ve done in lockdown 😂

Yep, conversations go something like this:

"Home schooling was a nightmare today, I don't know how I'm going to keep..."

"I think I'm going to win the day on eFests, look!"

"...

image.png.a5f1cf6e57907cd702898760a880befe.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squirrelarmy said:

I do more work when I’m not actually at work. I’ve spent most of today updating software 

So do I and if i pop in the office and people are there its exciting to have someone to talk too tht isnt a parent or child/ young person im working with!! So get nothing done!!! Although today Im doing anything to distract myself!! 

2 hours ago, Wellyboot said:

yeah i'm less bored at home so i find myself drifting off to do other stuff less ha! 🙂 loving it at home tho

I wish I could enjoy working from home, but I seem to be one who actually hates it, I feel penned in, and I hate just commuting down the landing to the spare room. Whats the secret ?

I ave a choice about going into the office or wfh so super lucky but I choose to come into the office every day, pay for parking and put on something other than leggings, logically it makes no sense, except from a distance I actually get to see real people and not just flat people on a screen 🙂

Just now, Funkyfairy! said:

I wish I could enjoy working from home, but I seem to be one who actually hates it, I feel penned in, and I hate just commuting down the landing to the spare room. Whats the secret ?

I ave a choice about going into the office or wfh so super lucky but I choose to come into the office every day, pay for parking and put on something other than leggings, logically it makes no sense, except from a distance I actually get to see real people and not just flat people on a screen 🙂

I think a lot of it is to do with me having to go into work the whole of last year, we hadnt worked from home until yesterday so the novelty may wear off... but Dennis is at home so i get snuggles all day! I had a nice breakfast cos I could make it because i was home and i got to walk Eddie at dinner time. My dad's working from home too so im not on my own!

You have to do what works best for you and you have that choice so thats fab!! 🙂 as long as you're ok thats all that matters lovely! Xxx

2 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

may come as a shock to you but ive been working. You can fill me in if u like x

Watch and enjoy. 

F4AB0D58-A0FF-4E34-B871-3C4D31B12E1B.thumb.jpeg.9b8f0dee43c32d019f0916480e87359f.jpeg

https://thetab.com/uk/2021/02/05/ok-so-which-member-of-the-handforth-parish-council-are-you-really-194052?fbclid=IwAR1MYELqpVRdw95VR4pMXLIUjcIOqm4UdYJVr3v6ik381XajsUpjuxJ76n4

11 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Its so funny..... I just watched it on Youtube, .... the guy thats trying to whisper but everyone can hear is funny - we're on a teams meeting you fool !!!  Jackie Weaver is going to make some great gifs in the next day or so I am sure - 'you have no authority Jackie Weaver ' .......