When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

39 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

We need to chuck face masks in the bin and move on.

Improve sick pay and people stop going out when ill is the right way to go 

I don't see how these are in anyway correlated? 

Unless your loose point is 'lets increase sick pay and that way we can loose masks, as it's inevitably going to lead to more people being ill'?

Edited by MrBarry465

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

so at what point did we stop people doing interviews .... we dont live in China !!! 

Specifically the interviews just before a decision. Some of them seem to be using to bounce politicians into their decision.

Whitty and Vallance are fine generally though. That commie who wants to ban hugs and edmunds aren't 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, zahidf said:

Specifically the interviews just before a decision. Some of them seem to be using to bounce politicians into their decision.

Whitty and Vallance are fine generally though. That commie who wants to ban hugs and edmunds aren't 

so we listen to some and not others then ? ..... who decides who's allowed to speak ? you ? 

1 hour ago, Ozanne said:

Ouch, that’s a big number of cases today. 

Too offer a possible explanation.... this may just be a discrepancy between reporting and specimen date. 

i.e there was was more reported today that were specimens from the last few days. If you check the specimen graphs there was a big drop yesterday so I think it's just catching up. 

Of course that's just a possible explanation... it could be more sinister than that 😯

Edit: actually looking at it again even if this is the case it still implies a continuous growth infections when it was looking like it was flat for the last 5 days 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Havors

2 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Who do you trust more, a politician or a scientist?

Or a BBC journalist?

Or some bloke on the internet?

I reserve judgement haha as it depends who the politician, scientist or journalist is..

The bloke on the Internet we can always take with a pinch of salt. 

1 hour ago, JoeyT said:

Why does Hancock always come across so fucking weird? He’s literally a parody.

He reminds me of that weird Little Britain character that's still being breastfed in his forties and wants 'bitty now'

35 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Can we just create a thread for discussion of Indy SAGE, saves it clogging up this one every few days. 

Every day.  Or at least every day I read it!