When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

7 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Mask compliance is excellent at our school. We have around 40 kids out of 1200 who are legitimately exempt from wearing masks. In lessons and walking around, the kids are great. You have to remind some of the more, erm, ‘lively’ students to pull it up over their noses but they understand, overall. 

I can only speak for my school but saying that 50% of kids in school aren’t wearing masks is a touch hyperbolic. 

Poor in mine. Probably 80% compliance in corridors but c50% or lower in lessons. May be reflective of poor behavioural standards. We are RI and new head has not really got a handle on behaviour. 

11 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

is he going to apologise ?!!

It’s too late to apologise!

8 hours ago, eFestivals said:

The shit is ending for efests cos advertising revenues are back to about normal.

Excellent news. I said before, most of the festival demographic are hungry for events.  The idea that most of them will be reluctant to return to society is ill founded. 

Edited by stuie

10 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

I do love some honesty at times. Also like that he said it and then kept having to backtrack because he knew how it'd sound

Surely he's gone soon, leaks against him are so regular now.

I have a part of my brain that always wants to take the piss and make stupid jokes under most circumstances. The difference is that I don't want to be PM/am aware I'd be shit at it. He clearly just can't help himself.

13 minutes ago, Homer said:

I have a part of my brain that always wants to take the piss and make stupid jokes under most circumstances. The difference is that I don't want to be PM/am aware I'd be shit at it. He clearly just can't help himself.

It was clearly meant to be a joke. I dont like the guy but I don't think it's a hanging offence to make what he thought would be a private joke.

5 minutes ago, zahidf said:

It was clearly meant to be a joke. I dont like the guy but I don't think it's a hanging offence to make what he thought would be a private joke.

That would be fair enough if it was a one-off - but he's done stuff like this over and over again.

6 minutes ago, Homer said:

That would be fair enough if it was a one-off - but he's done stuff like this over and over again.

If the past year has taught us anything, it’s he never learns.

I still think he was playing up to the audience there. That 1922 committee are the worst of them, aren’t they?

22 minutes ago, zahidf said:

yeah, it was a joke, it's what he does...jokes that are not helpful...this won't exactly help any talks with EU over vaccines...but then I expect EU know all about Johnson.

18 minutes ago, Homer said:

He’s the PM he shouldn’t be doing this even in private in a work environment, I find it crazy that some will still defend this man. 

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

He’s the PM he shouldn’t be doing this even in private in a work environment, I find it crazy that some will still defend this man. 

wasn't he often making hilarious offensive jokes when he was foreign secretary. It's all part of the Boris Johnson character that the people love, he's a national treasure, and a c**t.

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

wasn't he often making hilarious offensive jokes when he was foreign secretary. It's all part of the Boris Johnson character that the people love, he's a national treasure, and a c**t.

In theory this wouldn’t be part of that character if it was a private joke then he backtracked on it. That was the real Boris Johnson, a complete and utter c*nt. 

8 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

they paid for them too.

That’s exactly it, it’s a horrible situation for both the UK and the EU, one that has been brought on by AZ. As a result we are seeing these issues and sadly some people are going to suffer as a result of it. AZ need to get on top of this urgently otherwise countries or Unions will act to ensure their citizens can get quicker access to vaccines. 

Just now, Ozanne said:

That’s exactly it, it’s a horrible situation for both the UK and the EU, one that has been brought on by AZ. As a result we are seeing these issues and sadly some people are going to suffer as a result of it. AZ need to get on top of this urgently otherwise countries or Unions will act to ensure their citizens can get quicker access to vaccines. 

Must be the Swedish part of AZ that are being so shit.