When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 hour ago, efcfanwirral said:

Anyone else just dreading the rest of this year now? This has had the opposite effect on me than I thought it would. an inevitable longer set of restrictions is all I can see in the future, and a repeat of this year next year around the booster jabs to get a summer 

But you've been like this for the last 6 months or so.... have a little hope! Make you feel better. Just enjoy enjoy stuff you can for now.

10 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

If this reopening is as unsuccessful as that makes out it could be, and so quickly, there won't be another one for a long time. 

Johnson is stuck though, I doubt he'd have the Tory votes to get through further restrictions and it would look awful if he had to rely on Labour for it. If the numbers are correct in that Tweet then he's kind of boxed himself a few months back by saying all restrictions would go by June.

1 minute ago, Barry Fish said:

I am defo a bit of a wind up merchant.  But only a bit.  

Could you not deploy those energies into something productive ?  Or helpful ? Or just nice ? That for me seems a better way of getting some traction in whatever message you are trying to give … of which some are perfectly reasonable … they just get somewhat lost amongst the other stuff 

3 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Johnson is stuck though, I doubt he'd have the Tory votes to get through further restrictions and it would look awful if he had to rely on Labour for it. If the numbers are correct in that Tweet then he's kind of boxed himself a few months back by saying all restrictions would go by June.

I wonder if Whitty and Vallance are also taking into account the pressure Johnson is under from his own party in the need to reopen now and not delay thing.

Just now, steviewevie said:

I wonder if Whitty and Vallance are also taking into account the pressure Johnson is under from his own party in the need to reopen now and not delay thing.

Yeah possibly, maybe they are thinking of that and trying to subtly push Johnson to various areas such as the face masks thing. I just don't see where we go from here, if things get bad then Tory MPs might not vote for restrictions again and then what?

Just now, Ozanne said:

Yeah possibly, maybe they are thinking of that and trying to subtly push Johnson to various areas such as the face masks thing. I just don't see where we go from here, if things get bad then Tory MPs might not vote for restrictions again and then what?

Could get messy this winter. Have to see how it goes.

1 minute ago, The real ozanne said:

Let it rip…. I know your ‘scared’ of the virus so people feel sorry for you but it’s time you get back to work and make up all those hours you’ve bunked off while being on here all pandemic 

Stu … I’ve been back at work for months 😀

3 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Yeah but it's the concept that the conversations aren't helpful etc.  Your perceptions are driven by the fact you don't like my view points.  

I’ve just said some of your view points are reasonable … did u miss that ? 

4 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Can't they just do them with their emergency powers anyway? 

Will be interesting to see how they manage to get those renewed for winter- will be a close call! 

6 minutes ago, The real ozanne said:

I really can’t stand you

I’m really bored of having to ignore all of your many alternative accounts. 

If you don’t want to see a users post then put them on ignore. Much better than creating multiple alternative accounts just to troll and downvote them. 

You have an unhealthy obsession and I would consider looking for alternative help instead of creating conflict on an internet forum. 

1 minute ago, efcfanwirral said:

Can't they just do them with their emergency powers anyway? 

Will be interesting to see how they manage to get those renewed for winter- will be a close call! 

Yeah they could do but if enough Tory MPs don't like it then they could filed letters of no confidence with the 1922 Chairman.

4 minutes ago, The real ozanne said:

Not aimed at you Alex. You’ve actually helped the country through the pandemic, ozanne just sat here all day wasting his employer money 

Not everyone can hold down four jobs like you can.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, The real ozanne said:

Not aimed at you Alex. You’ve actually helped the country through the pandemic, ozanne just sat here all day wasting his employer money 

Have u heard of cyber bullying ? Perhaps your employer might like to know ? You have a very unhealthy obsession that you need help with … How many ozzane accounts have u set up now ? Don’t you think that’s a little stalkerish ?  

12 minutes ago, The real ozanne said:

Let it rip…. I know your ‘scared’ of the virus so people feel sorry for you but it’s time you get back to work and make up all those hours you’ve bunked off while being on here all pandemic 

You really are tiresome, is your life so lacking in meaning that this is all you have to do?

You are probably aware that online harassment is a criminal offence, if you're not then you may wish to take at look at your local constabulary's website https://www.gloucestershire.police.uk/police-forces/gloucestershire-constabulary/areas/gloucestershire/campaigns/campaigns/2019/stalking-and-harassment/

Or alternatively go and crawl back under your bridge.

• Like 1