Kendrick Lamar

JoeyT

Kendrick Lamar - Would you be there?  

623 members have voted

1. 1. Now listed as a SR - Will you be watching if he's headlining?

• Yes - Definitely, regardless of who else is on the other stages.
    • More than likely - Depending on strength of the clashes on other stages.
    • Unlikely - Know a couple of songs but there would probably be something else on you'd watch instead.
    • No - Not a fan so will be elsewhere

1 hour ago, Nib said:

This is for the O2 - but can't imagine it'll be much different elsewhere. 

Main Doors: 18:30

Tanna Leone: 19:45

Interval: 20:00

Baby Keem: 20:10

Interval: 20:45

KENDRICK LAMAR: 21:05

Edited by sfroml

6 hours ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Seeing him tonight in Leeds, got free NHS tickets seats (best in house) yesterday and cannot bloody wait. Setlist looks amazing being very Mr Morales heavy. Anyone know stagetimes? Not gonna get there until 8.30ish.

Hey, where did you get the tix from? I've been on Tickets for Good but did not see anything I'm NHS in Leeds.....

1 hour ago, jannybruck said:

This has sold very poorly, such a shame given the amazing Glastonbury set. Probably should have done multi-night residencies at smaller venues.

Are the tickets on Ticketmaster going to get cheaper at some point today? There's dozens and dozens of Leeds seats left. 

2 hours ago, jannybruck said:

This has sold very poorly, such a shame given the amazing Glastonbury set. Probably should have done multi-night residencies at smaller venues.

Yesh, no. Tell us how you fit the production into anything thats not an arena. Kendrick isnt going to compromise his show just cause ya'll didnt buy tickets.

7 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Yesh, no. Tell us how you fit the production into anything thats not an arena. Kendrick isnt going to compromise his show just cause ya'll didnt buy tickets.

Why is every one of your posts so needlessly fucking aggressive? You're exhausting.

Change the production. Be more creative about the venue use. I don't know, it's not my job. It'd be a sure sight better than a load of draughty undersold regional arenas.

Edited by jannybruck

Having watched the Paris set on Amazon I think the new material goes down well and looking at the rest of the dates the sets are identical. 

Even the slower ones were interesting enough in a live setting and I think it would be hard for people to deny that Mr. Morale/Count Me Out were up there with the highlights of the show if not the best of all. They fucking popped.

Went to the Leeds show last night. I'm not overly familiar with his material but watched that Glastonbury performance. Anyway, last night was one of the best gigs I've been to in a long time.... Amazing performance, sound, production, atmosphere.... it was brilliant from start to end.

Saw that Leeds had a ton of space left so was on the lookout for cheap tickets yesterday but couldn't see anything. Is there some magical website I don't know about? Surely they want to sell the remaining spaces for SOMETHING rather than letting them go to waste, or is the point that nobody would buy them until the day?

• Like 1

Just now, BenG92 said:

Saw that Leeds had a ton of space left so was on the lookout for cheap tickets yesterday but couldn't see anything. Is there some magical website I don't know about? Surely they want to sell the remaining spaces for SOMETHING rather than letting them go to waste, or is the point that nobody would buy them until the day?

There looked to be a lot of space n the standing area (compared to usual) but the seats were fairly full from what I could tell. 

I managed to get tix as an NHS staff member late yesterday afternoon.

1 minute ago, sfroml said:

There looked to be a lot of space n the standing area (compared to usual) but the seats were fairly full from what I could tell. 

There was looooads of seats left yesterday afternoon, just wonder if people knew that and rocked up to the venue to get cheap ones somehow and I'm out of the loop. We were struggling with Glasto coaches at the time anyway so didn't bother 😅

7 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

There was looooads of seats left yesterday afternoon, just wonder if people knew that and rocked up to the venue to get cheap ones somehow and I'm out of the loop. We were struggling with Glasto coaches at the time anyway so didn't bother 😅

Ah, maybe 😄 There were seats around me and my lad which were free, in fact we didn't sit in our booked seats due to people standing on the stairs blocking our view, juts moved along the row!

On 11/4/2022 at 10:24 AM, sfroml said:

Went to the Leeds show last night. I'm not overly familiar with his material but watched that Glastonbury performance. Anyway, last night was one of the best gigs I've been to in a long time.... Amazing performance, sound, production, atmosphere.... it was brilliant from start to end.

Saw his show in Antwerp. Hands down the best indoor show I’ve seen in a long while.

Went to his Birmingham show Saturday and the performance and artistry was amazing, the crowd was shitty though. Young teens ripping their shirts off and trying to get pits going for songs that really didn't need it (Father Time? Really?) Shockingly little crowd participation for a huge amount of the MMATBS songs too, but Kendrick was faultless as per and the Keem x Kendrick chemistry at the end of the set is great. His Glasto set was generational so it's non-comparable, but still one of the best standalone gigs I've been to in some time; even if everything was slightly delayed because him and his team (apparently) ordered 500+ chicken wings and more from Nandos

Just now, SpencerF said:

Went to his Birmingham show Saturday and the performance and artistry was amazing, the crowd was shitty though. Young teens ripping their shirts off and trying to get pits going for songs that really didn't need it (Father Time? Really?) Shockingly little crowd participation for a huge amount of the MMATBS songs too, but Kendrick was faultless as per and the Keem x Kendrick chemistry at the end of the set is great. His Glasto set was generational so it's non-comparable, but still one of the best standalone gigs I've been to in some time; even if everything was slightly delayed because him and his team (apparently) ordered 500+ chicken wings and more from Nandos

Saw this on twitter and thought it complimented this post well, this crowd seems bizarre, albeit quite funny