Volunteering 2020

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poo Crew sounds like hard work in comparison to WA Loo Crew. I appreciate it is all relative and still shit blasting but was actually strangely OK last year on Loo Crew.  I found myself getting q

I am in! Haven't posted here since last years festivals missed out on ticket in main sale, and couldn't face the disappointment, but I got a place with Shelter! So stoked. Sorry to anyone who has miss

PM me if you want to have some warts and all insight into the WA experience.  I am not big on social media and am wary of posting loads on here as my gripes may not be a true reflection of the WA orga

Posted Images

Just now, Winslow Leach said:

Got mine but I know other people who didn’t - do they release any more?

yes they release them in batches randomly... the best time to try is just after the ticket resale and then just before the cancellation deadline for oxfam itself 

Managed to select it but couldn't proceed.  Well done to those that got lucky.  We will try Festaff next.  I wish my husband had enough annual leave to do a couple of others, so we could try it out,  and then get priority next year x 

Edited by Jensescapade

I don't even see how it was possible to do that!

I got straight on at 11:30:02, selected Glasto, ticked the boxes, before I could hit Proceed the page refreshed itself with Glasto - Sold out.... 

Pointless 😒

I'm Hoping WaterAid will filter out the applications they receive after 11.30 this morning..

Only Joking.  It is nuts how competitive the slots are for anything this year.

Is there an opening as a crumb brusher for Chris Martin?

Worth remembering that postcode is needed for payment for any of you have friends/efesters keeping a look out for places becoming available.

So sorry to read a lot of you missed out, but don't give in people drop out all the time. Just keep checking! 

Edited by StoneCircle
9 minutes ago, Kashkin said:

I genuinely don't see how people could have got through the process significantly faster than I did / what I could have done to be quicker.

possibly connection type.... im in work on a huge corporate 1gb+ connection on the same ISP as see tickets... not sure what provider Oxfam use

I refreshed at 11.30 exactly and it popped up... done in seconds. 

7 minutes ago, Sweet_pea said:

My boyf got in, I didn't.

How do we know when other spaces become available? or is it a case of keep checking?

I managed to get 2 spots for my friends last year after the oxfam cancellation deadline. Apparently you get a good amount of people cancelling last minute they then throw them places back up. 

I got an Oxfam place the Friday before glastonbury last year, I think less people will drop out this year but there will still be some places come up here and there..  

Edited by Pipine
2 minutes ago, Havors said:

I managed to get 2 spots for my friends last year after the oxfam cancellation deadline. Apparently you get a good amount of people cancelling last minute they then throw them places back up. 

Awesome, thank you Havors. x

1 minute ago, e_p said:

natwest just texted me saying they declined the payments for security purposes.  i can approve them now if i want.  helpful.  

Thats brutal :(