Sziget 2020

jj200

9 minutes ago, Dutchfestivaladdict said:

My editing skills aren't that good. So don't blame me for this ;)  But I made a poster with all the hints/ names given by (trustable) leakers in this forum . Let me know what you think of it :) ! Now.......Sziget....announce those names now! 

sziget poster 2020 fan.jpg

I think your poster looks nice, but that line up is god damn awful. I also think, seeing as they have left it so late for the first announcement, we will get more names than that at once, but not necessarily all 7 headliners.

Edited by FestivalJamie

19 minutes ago, Dutchfestivaladdict said:

My editing skills aren't that good. So don't blame me for this ;)  But I made a poster with all the hints/ names given by (trustable) leakers in this forum . Let me know what you think of it :) ! Now.......Sziget....announce those names now! 

sziget poster 2020 fan.jpg

Not the worst set of headliners for sziget, would watch 3.

3 hours ago, Sziget2020_Leaks said:

It's not Kesha, I didn't say she was going to be that terrible

lool ok then ^^

The greatest female artists (by reputation and/or voice and/or live performer) would be some kind of Madonna, Celine Dion, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Mariah Carey. They all seem to me impossible this year for different reasons. ALL the others I'm thinking of ( Alanis Morissette, Dido, Cristina Aguilera, Kylie Minogue, Britney Spears ...) seem too old if we take the "a bit older than Lizzo" thing.

So just "behind" these women : we have Avril Lavigne, Katy Perry and Lana Del Rey. Maybe Kelly Clarkson.

6 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

lool ok then ^^

The greatest female artists (by reputation and/or voice and/or live performer) would be some kind of Madonna, Celine Dion, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Mariah Carey. They all seem to me impossible this year for different reasons. ALL the others I'm thinking of ( Alanis Morissette, Dido, Cristina Aguilera, Kylie Minogue, Britney Spears ...) seem too old if we take the "a bit older than Lizzo" thing.

So just "behind" these women : we have Avril Lavigne, Katy Perry and Lana Del Rey. Maybe Kelly Clarkson.

I'm confused, I thought that through a process of elimination it only could be Katy Perry? 

If it's Lana that means she and Shawn are 2018 returning headliners and I'm hoping they wouldn't do that to us. Plus, she's the worst live act I've ever seen.

Not sure Avril is big enough anymore, but would love to see her as sub.

Edited by billybigballs

6 minutes ago, billybigballs said:

I agree. Lana Del Rey or Katy Perry to me ^^ there's also Rihanna but considering the disapointment of her "last time" in Sziget, not quite sure about her...

So I hope Katy Perry. And I cry if it's Lana. ^^

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, billybigballs said:

I'm confused, I thought that through a process of elimination it only could be Katy Perry? 

If it's Lana that means she and Shawn are 2018 returning headliners and I'm hoping they wouldn't do that to us. Plus, she's the worst live act I've ever seen.

She’s recently done a decent-ish live show. 

Her shows are a spectacle to observe but her live voice is terrible. Sounds like she’s never sung before in her entire life. 

2 hours ago, Szigetfan said:

@Sziget2020_Leaks any chance of lewis calpaldi ? 

Lewis and a few others are in Canada the weekend before, does not rule him out and would be a good shout. I think there is more chance of Tom Walker and the rest from the Summer Well Festival playing. Two door, Keane, Of Mice and men, Nothing but and Tom Walker all playing and just along the road from Buda. I know a few have hinted at Keane/ Two door so I think there could be one or two from 

Edited by Davidoff

5 hours ago, Davidoff said:

Lewis and a few others are in Canada the weekend before, does not rule him out and would be a good shout. I think there is more chance of Tom Walker and the rest from the Summer Well Festival playing. Two door, Keane, Of Mice and men, Nothing but and Tom Walker all playing and just along the road from Buda. I know a few have hinted at Keane/ Two door so I think there could be one or two from

He's not staying in Canada for too long. He's playing Smukfest in Denmark on 5th of August so there's a good chance of him performing at Sziget as well.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Newjem said:

He's not staying in Canada for too long. He's playing Smukfest in Denmark on 5th of August so there's a good chance of him performing at Sziget as well.

I see Kraftwerk are also playing Smukfest. Could they be the other "EDM" headliners? That would be awesome, but I don't really think it would happen...