Sziget 2020

jj200

15 minutes ago, Davidoff said:

Ca CO 3 is rock? Avirl? Possibly a rock female act but leaks said only one rock act is heading. So would she not be a headline act and a rock act?

KOL/ Calvin Harris / Shawn Mendes / Eminem/ Possible Chemical Bros/Strokes/Female act-Possibly Katy Perry 

Two Door/Khalid/Kensington,/Stormzy/ Troyboi/Robyn /Nothing but/Foals

So does that sound about the main acts, Big names and will sale tickets, not doing it for me but I will have a great time all the same. 

2 rock headliners is a new info as of yesterday. Otherwise, you should be correct. They will probably also throw in The Neighbourhood, Woodkid, Keane, Of Monsters and Men, Balthazar, Miles Kane, Tom Walker and Foster the People for a good measure.

2 minutes ago, Davidoff said:

Throw in London Grammer, Cage the Elephant, war on drugs according to here and I think we are about there?

I doubt Cage will drag on their EU summer into August, sadly. As for War on drugs - isn’t it too soon to come back after 2018? Should hope so, they’re not the biggest pull. 

Jeez, don't you guys ever sleep?

And I thought that I was becoming obsessed!

@Sziget2020_ Leaks and @Sziget2020_Leaks - huh?

So, am I right in saying that the following are confirmed?

Eminem

Shawn Mendes

Calvin Harris

Kings of Leon

And we are looking for:

Female headliner - possibly Katy Perry

New rock headliner - possibly The Strokes

Second EDM headliner - possibly Tiesto

Any alternative guesses for the three missing acts?

Edited by swelsbyuk

11 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

CaCO3 is the chemical make up of calcium carbonate, which is the main component of pearls. I don't believe we have Pearl Jam so I've either guessed wrong or this is trolling.

Also the main component of coral....the coral....I’d say it’s a lousy clue...

52 minutes ago, eyebrain said:

If it's not rage against the machine it's the strokes. Just a guess based on recent August announcements.They have not played in Budapest as well, or have they? Can't find anything from google.

That's what I think too. :P The Strokes didn't play so far at Sziget and I guess in Budapest either + as I said in one of my earlier posts, they're playing Flow Festival, an event that has the same owners as Sziget. I think it's them!

Eminem

The Strokes

Kings of Leon

Katy Perry

Calvin Harris

Shawn Mendes

Tiesto (?)

Edited by #1SzigetFan

If the female headliner is avril lavigne, that would be pretty freakin’ awesome.

Otherwise, just find the headliners pretty boring to be honest. Eminem and the strokes just aren’t my thing, Shawn mendes has a demographic of his own and kings of Leon are pretty dull live(I’ve seen them). Only interest would probably be Calvin Harris and the female headliner(but not particularly if it’s katy Perry).

Undercard could be strong though, not a fan of stormZy but Tom Walker, london grammar, foals and two door cinema club are all acts I’d happily see again.