FloorFiller

Primavera Sound 2020

5 minutes ago, Orens said:

+ repeat of harunemuri

Did I miss this? They didn’t play a track from her.. plus they’ve now already named 10 artists 

Edited by Glenn Coco

Yep seems like Jenny is the last one. I missed the harunemuri thing but that'd be a great addition. 

OKAY THEN, I can't make this a daily thing as I want to let Prima do their thing ;) HOWEVER, if they're being cheeky we can be too. Massive Attack are headlining.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Glenn Coco said:

Did I miss this? They didn’t play a track from her.. plus they’ve now already named 10 artists 

ah shit, a friend texted me this and that was so random. Probably read on some forum, nevermind

6 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Ah that's fantastic, was disappointed to miss her this year.

Elated and back to disappointed in the space of a minute!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Glenn Coco said:

ah shit, a friend texted me this and that was so random. Probably read on some forum, nevermind

Just now, Gnarler said:

Yep seems like Jenny is the last one. I missed the harunemuri thing but that'd be a great addition. 

OKAY THEN, I can't make this a daily thing as I want to let Prima do their thing ;) HOWEVER, if they're being cheeky we can be too. Massive Attack are headlining.

WOW. MADE MY DAY!

1 minute ago, Gnarler said:

With Young Fathers??? Love a bit of Massive attack w/YF

1 minute ago, Gnarler said:

happy with that, hopefully they can bring their insane visuals

2 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

Damn that's a biggie. Is it part of their Mezzanine tour?

Just now, puckno said:

I've seen Massive Attack live once. It was a Massive disappointment.

I've seen them a dozen times. Generally has been epic!

• Like 1

If Massive Attack are headlining, someones gotta make sure to keep Franz Ferdinand out of the country so they don't cancel again. Currently Chances of MA playing what they are booked for are 50/50 

Just now, Quadrophobia said:

If Massive Attack are headlining, someones gotta make sure to keep Franz Ferdinand out of the country so they don't cancel again. Currently Chances of MA playing what they are booked for are 50/50 

Just make sure they aren't playing on the Friday

Just now, Quadrophobia said:

I had no idea Massive Attack were so unpopular. I have only had good experiences over the last 20 years. Never cancelled, never underwhelmed.