Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

56 minutes ago, Hip Priest said:

Gabi is doing an "ask me anything" on the Exiliados forum over the course of the week. Hasn't really said much so far other than he won't be commenting on different acts again as it has got him into trouble in the past (things getting lost in translation). I'll keep an eye on it though.

Noone asked about day breaks for the ciutat program?

53 minutes ago, whos3000 said:

They are both easily between the 5-6 most anticipated acts of the festival and I don't think the respective fanbases would be that different 

I’d be absolutely fuming if Tyler and Bauhaus clashed.

7 minutes ago, n=Nowheretohide said:

Boy harsher and Bauhaus would be deal breaker...most Bauhaus fans don't care for Tyler, and most Tyler fans don't even know what Bauhaus is

I’d of thought with Bauhaus being quite an exclusive booking they wouldn’t clash with the headline act, but then again, what do I know. 🤷🏻‍♂️

14 minutes ago, Ecco said:

Anyone heard the new album of 070 SHAKE?

One of the best debut albums in the last years imo.

It is like 'The Dark Side Of TheMoon' of R'n'B! Phenomenal!

Would be the luckiest man alive, if they add her to the line-up

Played last year and playing the Apolo on February

7 hours ago, n=Nowheretohide said:

.most Bauhaus fans don't care for Tyler, and most Tyler fans don't even know what Bauhaus is

I love both musician and their records. It's all now about the priority. Bauhaus (as well as Weyes Blood) is my first priority on Saturday and Tyler is only nice to see if there's no conflicting schedule.

34 minutes ago, Sean1234321 said:

Why is the main bit called Mordor? 

21 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Because it used to feel like a nice tight festival and then as it grew they introduced two new (main) stages, relatively far away and a bit soulless.

And also the giant flaming eye of Gabi hovering over the stages ready to glare at anybody having a bad time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3