Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

3 hours ago, n=Nowheretohide said:

I can't even imagine how many clashes will be at thursday

Feel this way about the Friday. I mean, each day looks like it’s gonna be a clashtastic nightmare for me, but Friday... I pretty much want to see half of the acts on that day. Gonna be some tough calls being made.

1 minute ago, n=Nowheretohide said:

Hope there will be enough time to see them and hear something like one song from them :))) 

He he, you better be there from the start then. At their most recent show in Buenos Aires Abbath became drunk and he and his guitarist had an internal argument whereof Abbath left the stage after a little more than one song, causing a minor riot.

• Like 1

TAJMC will most likely ´headline´ the Forum outdoor stage. The previous years the last act on that stage has been at 10pm, and that is what I would expect this year as well. A slight possibility they will play ticketed indoors, if that is the case they would start earlier.

On 1/17/2020 at 3:46 PM, diogozsz said:

Weird thing: last years lineup (without the Hidden Stage and SEAT Village addictions) had 67-70 acts per day while this year's has 58-61. Why would they low the number of acts playing daily? Specially during such a big 20th anniversary celebration.

I just hope they dropped the hideous Lotus stage (that sandy one where you had to walk all the way to Badalona to see Lizzo, Maribou State or Channel Tres).

16 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

Do we have info on when Gizz are playing ? 

I'm assuming they will close the Primavera stage like 2017 - the same slot that has had other Garage acts such as Thee Oh Sees (twice), Ty Segall (twice) and Japandroids between 2015 and 2018.

Can't imagine Gizz playing Mordor, and there's no reason for them to take an earlier spot (especially as they only play Paris on the Sunday)

1 hour ago, whos3000 said:

Which acts do you think are going to play the main stages on saturday? Tyler, bad bunny and Disclosure for sure. Bauhaus maybe? Unfortunately, I am afraid they will play on the Primavera Stage, together with Iggy.

That would be total disrespect, I'm pretty much sure that both are on main stages, probably on the same one. 

8 hours ago, livenstu said:

Not sure if this has already been noted, but Les Savy Fav down for Wednesday & Thursday, on their label site.  I'm guessing the Apolo for Wednesday.

The information so far on the Apolo gig:

Monday: Rolling Blackout Coastal Fever (The Band IG)

Tuesday: ???

Wednesday: All bands in 30 Years City Slang (City Slang IG) & Les Savy Fav (Label site)

Friday: ??

If Jawbox plays on Friday and Shame + Squid on Tuesday, it would be one hell of a week.