Emily Eavis / Lauren Laverne Worthy Farm

marathonsteve

1 minute ago, gigpusher said:

They mentioned that they had already played as has Stevie Wonder and Iggy Pop but I still think they are a certainty. 

Oh, I missed that - sorry am in the gym! Have listened to the whole show here - need to go home for a lie down!

1 minute ago, Homer said:

Oh, I missed that - sorry am in the gym! Have listened to the whole show here - need to go home for a lie down!

Bet you've been going like the clappers with the excitement. I'm giddy despite by my severe lack of sleep. 

4 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

just had a real good boogie in the living room with my toddler, made me realize how unfit I am because I can't dance for more than 3 minutes without getting out of breath

I hope he/ she sang the lines about liquor, drugs and torture back at you ?

Reminds me of the time I played Nick Cave’s “Murder Ballads” on a car journey with my little boy ?

He also witnessed a shocking murder on the Sopranos at an early age.

4 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

They mentioned that they had already played as has Stevie Wonder and Iggy Pop but I still think they are a certainty. 

did they mention that Foals played in the past? I didn't hear that? They seemed to have introduced most music as bands playing this year or past highlights. I didn't hear any Foals introduction so I took that as a MYSTERY sign and a sign that they are a secret set. Surely. But I am properly spazzing out this morning.

Can't bloody concentrate on my reports, too giddy and distracted.... Can i make some feeble excuse as to why I've not sent them out until after 10.30?

2 minutes ago, karaseen said:

did they mention that Foals played in the past? I didn't hear that? They seemed to have introduced most music as bands playing this year or past highlights. I didn't hear any Foals introduction so I took that as a MYSTERY sign and a sign that they are a secret set. Surely. But I am properly spazzing out this morning.

Yes Lauren mentioned that Stevie Wonder and Foals played in both her pregnancy years at the festival. I still think they are a certainty as there's just been too much talk about them and I know they love the festival but they have covered their tracks. 

Just now, gigpusher said:

Yes Lauren mentioned that Stevie Wonder and Foals played in both her pregnancy years at the festival. I still think they are a certainty as there's just been too much talk about them and I know they love the festival but they have covered their tracks. 

Ah cheers. I did hear the pregnancy comment!  You're right. Why wouldn't they play.